9/10

9/10

Attached: sggkh+%5B%5Blxx*9*8365*35_8_muochl_mvg%5Bwmn%5Bzkr%5Be3%5BC805vQhtDYWV7zJyzMwnXCTFK*B%5BZZZZYumc9esTlgzI4oIufJCVDDyd4VoygxDwcIAJ1HkiEcKFWtAhALPex7Io1SINJHMeFazTvfqqZs*tapE3o*5c9DvDVDbCIXoeNCKTGlXbfUwHaAa%5DNTFvKN45RzxcMmC4l1tw.jpg (341x192, 22.85K)

1/10 post

dubs/10

ez

Attached: Dubs.jpg (598x600, 46.55K)

Bigger cuck than CK

see these dubs

"Comedy" has to be the absolute lowest form of entertainment

Attached: red shirt.png (976x850, 502.79K)

So close. Check these though

Checked.

that would be fucking your mom

Imagine taking life advise from a spineless "tough guy" white boy who gets beaten up and cheated by his ugly butch black wife. LMAO

Attached: 345aa6cbe35b411bbeaab7e0d9e307e4--funny-caricatures-celebrity-caricatures.jpg (688x679, 72.34K)

>women bad
>white people bad
No thanks.

>extended bit whining about Rittenhouse
Sorry Netflix/Billy shill, but I'm not watching your stuff ever again.

Does he still pretend to be the angry comic?

>yeah I'm a fucking blue collar guy like the rest of yous, but these fucking white males! Oh it really busts my balls y'know. They think they're so superior!

ITT: people complain about something they haven't seen

Attached: 1546942845628.png (895x955, 590.58K)

I saw Paper Tiger that was painful I have 0 motivation to watch his new stand up special he's much better on his one man only podcast just talking shit

He's only had a couple of good bits a long time ago. His standups are meh. His off the cuff remarks in interviews or podcasts are funnier.

I saw him live 3 months ago and it was the best stand-up I've seen from him in a long time. Hope this is as good. Paper Tiger was all right.

>women bad
Based.
>white people bad
Cringe.

Overall, Bill Burr's cringey anti-white bullshit exceeds and outweighs his based moments. Not worth watching and OP is a faggot.

Boo fuckin hoo

The description of “takes on cancel culture and feminism” makes it seem very dated and hacky. I like Burr but he needs to find new shit to talk about

it was alright, but burr is getting old, safe, and repetitive. gillis mogs him

>Reddit Man: Live at Red Rocks
No thanks. I prefer funny comedians

i feel like i could be a standup comic. just would be a lot of work going to open mics on mon/tues every week