This channel is an abomination

the programs are freakshow tier

Attached: C675C50B-9A21-4C70-BB7A-3ECECD3A8ABE.png (1200x571, 19.58K)

It wasn't always like this. I miss shit like old school TLC and history Channel.

remind us

Give me a break TLC has way more kinos now then when it was the learning channel

And that's a good thing.

I love this channel for it’s deep dives into American culture

That’s kind of the point?

>The Learning Channel
what are we learning?

Immigration visas were a mistake.

that's their whole gimmick

Attached: tlc.png (1080x572, 732.66K)

The extent of Man's depravity

Attached: tlc.webm (1024x576, 2.45M)

It's unironically the most kino channel. I am Jazz is something that'll go down in history as one of the funniest reality TV shows. The direction is fucking hilarious, they have to be in on the joke.

>The direction is fucking hilarious, they have to be in on the joke.

I don't think you realize that we're all stuck in a black comedy simulation run by aliens.

based

I know we are supposed to hate them because they are midges. But i feel like they may actually be somewhat based. Like pic related seems like he got himself a decent probably trad wife.

Attached: MV5BMmU0MGRmMGQtZGMzOC00NTc1LWI5NTUtZTgzNmU1MmYxOTg0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1333, 88.84K)

wife has cute feet.

She honestly isnt bad looking. Idk how that disgusting midge managed to snag himself a halfway decent looking female, meanwhile I, an over 6' male, am a virgin.

i have thought this before, but seeing someone else say this makes me feel like a small weight has been lifted. thank u user

Sister Wives is cringe kino, the husband is such a fucking nutjob

same.

Attached: hug2.png (746x512, 99.43K)

I would love to feed her a fuckton of McDonalds and laxatives and watch her take massive diarrhea dumps.

>immigration is a mistake

>trannies are a joke

>trad families are good

Is it actually "The Based Channel"?

Their dad is a fucking moron. Has basically spent his whole life hoping that his family inherits their farm. And then last minute, when his son is trying to actually BUY part of the farm, he goes full fucking jew and refuses to sell it to him because he wants more money. As if thats what matters when you die. Particularly when you are already a multi-millionaire. So stupid.