Why are Siths evil for wanting to save loved ones and have emotion?

Why are Siths evil for wanting to save loved ones and have emotion?

Attached: 1632160196893.jpg (1200x1200, 218.83K)

jedis are cucked globalists. they represent christianity and judaism.
remember, the creator made nazis the bad guys.
>no goy you cant just get angry and kill your enemies, that means they won!

Because the dark side eventually corrupts the user to the point they even forget the reason they fell in the first place. Anakin would never hurt Padme yet in leas than a day he drowned himself so deep in darkness he almost killed her.

Siths are christians, Anakin was literally Jesus Christ and he wanted to save his loved ones

Road to hell and all that. Once you realize you have the power to break the rules to save lived one's what's stopping you from using that power for anything?

He just wanted to prevent the death of his love the same way he couldn't protect his mother

Attached: Anakin Darkside.png (898x940, 1.21M)

nah you got it all wrong senpai. this was from a thread earlier

Attached: starwarsjews.png (1214x409, 164.7K)

nah Anakin is the antichrist Luke is Christ

>christianity
>evil for killing their enemies
>refusing love
Smartest larpagan who learned religion through Any Forums infographs
> I came not to bring peace, but a sword
>Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

>see this scene resembles a painting I like, that somehow makes up for the wooden acting, horrendous dialog and incredibly dated CGI!!!
Only babies like the prequels lmao

lol what a dumb take

Seethe

Attached: 1657234467447.png (1920x1920, 2.58M)

Siths are Nietzschean Overmen while Jedi follow the Christian Slave Mortality

kek and im the larper.
christians have had their balls removed these days and you know it.
they are anti racist, anti nationalists and the jews are playing with them like food (see israel's existence and the decades long middle eastern blood sacrifices)

>another nigger who knows nothing about christianity

>wanting to saved loved ones
Anakin literally strangles his waifu later that same day, OP.

She was just a shallow excuse, that he used to justify himself for a time. But in reality, he was driven by lust for power and the desire to enforce his will by violence.

imagine being old

Attached: 1618306904830s.jpg (125x118, 2.82K)

>lalalalala christians are my boogeyman lalalala
it's summer, go outside
touch some grass, get some vitamin D

Attached: 1600186311593.jpg (340x483, 41.12K)

I do like how for a brief moment Kenobi recognized him as his apprentice

Attached: anakin sith.jpg (1372x1029, 89.73K)

Pretty sure it wasn't about love, but his inability. He was frustrated that he failed, that he wasn't powerful enough. That's why he slaughtered the sand people and was always angry. He took any and every opportunity to get that high off of his own display of power. From the OT to the Prequels.

Attached: 1657322448306.png (759x380, 409.89K)

>they are anti racist, anti nationalists and the jews are playing with them like food (see israel's existence and the decades long middle eastern blood sacrifices)
Yeah that's why Catholics are one of the most antisemitic groups around and Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland are the most racist, anti-faggot and that reproduces the most in Europe

Neither do you, with that hate filled language

Niggers are literally cursed, if you actually knew something about christianity you would know that
Being black is the mark of Cain

>names poor countries where gibs are harder to come by and they actually have to struggle to survive
>ITS THE CHRISTIANITY, user

Lucas lacks the depth to explore shades of grey so he took the concept of the Jedi as basically buddhist monks who seek detachment from the world and labeled them Good, and took the opposite and labeled it EVIL.

>You were my brother Anakin, I loved you
>I loved you
>loved
>>Hey what if retcon the last half hour of Revenge of the Sith so we can create a pointless miniseries that ends with the exact same thematic sequence and a rockbending duel?
Imagine being so uncreative and incompetent that you make the Prequels look good in comparison.

Attached: Somehow.jpg (397x396, 43.21K)

Why not? Moral relativism and "greyness" has been done in Star Wars in outside material too.
The main story isn't about that obviously. It's a hero's journey.

>poor countries
lmao, then have fun with your somali refugees and gay parades to pump up the economy while the catholic christians get your gibs and keep reproducing in a healthy society

Attached: 1646993392676.png (1080x790, 867.31K)

why is lucifer red-haired?

Star Ears is literally the story of space Jesus getting tricked by space Satan to be his bodyguard

Didn't you faggots have a general to contain your autism?

Attached: _11edt.png (1273x707, 872.65K)

Because what he didn't wasn't born out of genuine love for Padme, but a possessive sense of ownership over the situation and his own belief that he wasn't in "control" of destiny. The thing that pushes him over the edge isn't any actual threat against her life, but a vague premonition from the Force. He feels like he cannot stop Fate, and thus convinces himself that he must become more powerful in order to stop that.

But it was never about her. It all went back to, in the sense of the story itself, to him being a former slave and trying to forcibly wrench control and power out of the hands of Fate and put it into his own hands. In the very end, the "I was trying to save Padme" becomes almost an afterthought: he doesn't try to convince her to his point of view on the merit of trying to save her, nor does he try to justify what he did to Obi-Wan with that logic, he says it's about the new Empire, that is his for the taking.

In a way, his story is very reminiscent of other tragedies in the Ancient Greek tradition. Anakin is a Hero who has, by his own deluded hubris, become convinced he can change the will of the Fates, and become a God himself.

Attached: 3b29fc7133914e38e44729be104f63ae.jpg (625x550, 34.82K)

>Six days of creation
>Day is a measurement of time
>Time is relative to the Earth's position in orbit of the Sun
>Sun, Moon and Stars weren't created until day four
So what the fuck is a day? God is timeless. How does this nigga define a day? Why does he need days?

Attached: Airplane Peanuts.png (500x375, 283.65K)