Why do masturbation jokes involve lotion so often?

Why do masturbation jokes involve lotion so often?

Attached: 1630269833185.png (478x262, 137.79K)

because americans are circumized and using lotion makes it smoother to masturbate, but a whole lot messier to clean up

Americans all have cut dicks so they are extremely dry

I'm cut and I have literally never used lotion to jerk off

Cutfag here, is it normal for your cock to hurt after you masturbate with lotion? Gets kinda red too but maybe I’m not using the good stuff

The jew propaganda

use your tears as lube

I don't understand why uncutfags feel the need to make up bullshit as to why they consider their turnip dicks 'superior'.

Because you can jerk off 10 times an hour every hour without chaffing your dick and feeling sore after a long day, uncut or not

I use dollar tree body wash to masturbatr because it makes my dick skin peel off and makes my fordyce spots less noticeable gaha

>uncut or not
How would you know?

use shit instead, not even joking. i started doing that and it changed my life.

1. Pussy is wet so using lotion simulates that feeling. Getting a tube of lube is awkward and if someone finds it they are going to assume you are doing dirty shit. Lotion people just ignore it.

I use your mom's tears as lube

the lotion i kind of get but what about using a sock to jerk off, how would that even feel comfortable your dick would end up filled with lint and fuzz

Kinda hot desu

Uncircumsized dudes are jealous af of circumcised dudes and always will be.

meant *spit

lol, read this if you feel like ruining your day

your disabled penises are worse in every single way

Attached: 1648891927825.png (3000x5000, 2.94M)

Too late user the deeds been done…

Attached: 9A24DE54-05D6-48C8-B31F-4435D735EBDA.jpg (500x500, 35.21K)

>giving a shit what a bitch feels

If it is any consolation, I'm a (biological) woman and me and every girl I've ever talked to prefers cut.

I literally never understood this meme until I grew up and learnt all American "men" are cripples from birth

Because "lotion + tissues" is an easy way to reference masturbation without having to say it or show it. It's a way of making it more obvious to the audience.

Post nose

im cut and have never used/needed lotion.

I feel bad for our skinless bros. This injustice can't go unpunished for long.

Ywnbaw
Your opinion is biased.
You have no basis for what am erect normal dick looks like vs cut. Hint, its the same because foreskin retracts.
Dumb tranny

Really speaks for itself.

Attached: 1641080592673.png (1280x561, 273.01K)

Lotion and soap honestly takes away too much of the sensation, spit is where it's at
Fucking lel

>takes away too much of the sensation
Kek cut fags

It wasn't my choice user

Because circumcised fags need help to lubricate while masturbating whip those with natural lubricant from the foreskin don’t