/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

murder edition
Previous:

Attached: 1637778768954.png (1017x883, 764.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uydcH_PMGBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now that the cartel capeshit is over, can we get back to Law kino now?

Why did they recast Gus for this one scene? Did Giancarlo have a heart attack too?

Attached: 1657601906185.png (1920x1080, 688.5K)

Nah, most of the cartel, except Hector, think Lalo is already dead. So, for them, nothing has changed.

What if
In the last episode
Gene wakes up in his bed
And it was all just a dream?

drive nice.

>BINCE CAN SOCK ME

Attached: 16234328612432.jpg (400x400, 30.27K)

chuck/Howard = 4channel
jimmy/kimmy = reddit

*sip*
>my death doesn't NEED to have meaning
>the main villain who killed me doesn't NEED to have a meaningful death

Attached: file.png (1104x730, 1004.68K)

Sneeeeeeed
Sneeeed's feeeeed and seeeeeed
Sneed's feed and seeeeeeed
Sneed's feed and-
Formerly Chuck's
For-mer-ly-y chucks

Elden Ring won Shazam fag

It was a flashback scene

We lost him ;_;

Attached: lalo 2.png (2532x1446, 1.94M)

where do we even go from here? legal shit and then 10 mins of Walt and Jesse at the finale? Seriously there are no strings left untied right now??

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 166.34K)

They should have gone the classic "total blackness except for muzzle flashes" route for this scene.
Giving it enough light where it appears Lalo can clearly see Gus makes it feel dumb as fuck.
I think they kept some lightness because we needed to be reminded that Gus was rushing for his stashed gun under the excavator, not spelling that out would be too confusing for the pleb audience.

Attached: h-he's fast.png (1920x1080, 504.32K)

What was the moment that made you yell BRAVO at your TV?
For me, it's the solidcide squad.

Attached: 1657658932112.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>ruins your lawyer kino
>irreversibly turns the show into Reddit cartel garbage
>capeshit tier plot armor for 2 seasons straight until Vince finally decides he has to lose in the most contrived way possible
BRAVO?

I dislike redditors but I refuse to believe that they are all supporters of sociopathic murderers like Kim and Jimmy. The silent majority know that those two are a blight who should be executed by the state.

>IT WAS LE NASIOO-ACK

The scene lasts less than five seconds and you can barely see anything due to the flashes and quick movement
It only looks bad because you paused it.

>For the people who didn't like lalos death, how would you have killed him off?
Nacho, unironically. I would have loved a season of everyone vs. Lalo to establish that not even Gus and Mike were enough to stop him. Having Jimmy and Nacho as hostages/forced allies of Lalo while being forced to all act together to put him down could have been played well.

My main problem with Nacho is that Season 5 ends with Lalo basically going after him first but then the two never even meet again, with Nacho dying without knowing Lalo was still alive and Lalo not even mentioning Nacho until now. Sure, sure, not stretching what was basically a dead man walking plot, but at one point we all felt like Nacho deserved a last encounter with Lalo.

I don't think many would have cared about a good-old fashioned fight between Nacho and Lalo, for example, where both die. It also doesn't tie the "I don't believe fear to be an effective motivator" since Gus was proven right. Had he not threatened Nacho's dad, he would have given him away to Bolsa. Nacho dying and being such a wild card that Gus realizes he lost a potentially good ally would have made for a better ending for him to see that he's too much like the Salamancas and even if it is out of autistic rage, he has to change his ways

Attached: 1655685332228.png (960x720, 598.35K)

they should have had gus naruto run from side to side while doding bullets and the scene would've unironically made more sense

>Dude, what if we just marched with like an army of men so everyone can notice us.
Mike has the subtlety and tact of a napalm bomb.

Is this a shipping thing
why do you ship chuck and howard

their initials touched

this. lalo swings around like an animatronic sculpture or something.

They're dumb as fuck, to them this is probably like a love story where the world is conspiring against their relationship, they would gloss over most of the stuff actually being their fault
Put a girlboss character like Kim in front of them and they don't think she can do anything wrong.

i need a POV of dem POCs

How is Gus going to explain to the cartel what happened to Lalo? Surely the cartel will notice his absence.

I've seen people on youtube blaming the Howard thing entirely on Jimmy even though it was clearly Kim and Mike's fault

rip howard bros...

youtube.com/watch?v=uydcH_PMGBQ

Attached: Better Chuck Sneed.jpg (800x600, 67.76K)

>I need you to kill someone
>No, please no!
>It's a black guy who looks li-
>Ok, I'll go

What did Vince mean by this?

Attached: kimwexler.jpg (750x422, 59.98K)

user...

They think hes dead. Onky hector knew he survived beaner team 6 attaack

Reddit thinks howard should have never died. They dislike jimmy and kimmy now.
>t. a spy

M-masaka, Jimmy-sama! Kore wa ikaru timu rinu?

Attached: 1641171923784.png (2000x1333, 3.97M)

>clearly see Gus
HE'S A FUCKING NIGGER

HE BLENDS IN THE DARK

>I dislike redditors
that's an oxymoron, every large community is shit you have to sift through chaff to get to the wheat, reddit is no different, Any Forums is no different, it's just that on Any Forums it's usually harder because there are more retards

It's meant to be the fucking climax of the episode, those five seconds feel like five minutes.
The idea that Lalo
>wouldn't be able to guess where to shoot Gus was when he was right in front of him, already had his gun trained at him and saw the general direction he was headed
is dumb, exacerbated by:
>Gus is able to run/ find the gun in the dark, do a 180 turn and immediately shoot it at Lalo
Yes I get that Lalo was holding the camera so he had a light source to shoot at, but the 180 turn should've been highly disorientating.

Speed watcher hang yourself

Lyle, I have a task of the utmost importance and secrecy for you.
>anything, Mr. Fring!
A rather large woman is currently sprawled on the floor of the restroom. She ate two dozen drumsticks and a large order of Flavor Curls. I would not have sold her so much fried food had I thought she would consume it all herself. In any case, it was more than her digestive tract could bear. She’s sprayed diarrhea on nearly every square inch of the restroom from floor to ceiling. Have you ever put your thumb on the end of a garden hose, Lyle? It was much like that but with brown water and chunks of pepper skin. In her panic she coated the once pristine tile floor with a layer of liquid feces an inch deep, lost her balance, slipped and fell. I need you to call an ambulance, clean the mess and and sanitize the entire bathroom. Here are some dishwashing gloves and a painter’s mask, its all I could scrounge up. Make haste Lyle, time is of the essence!
>r-right away Mr. Fring…

Attached: 67DC80B9-A561-4FE5-B136-0F1A4904651F.jpg (750x976, 692.58K)

They're not supposed to be good people you plebs

>lawyer kino
Fucking eww

>beaner team 6
top kek my sides!

The cousins and Tuco would probably believe Hector if he told them. The problem is that Hector is just a old man vegetable now and Gus is the biggest money maker for Eladio. Even if Eladio was told by them that Lalo was alive and Gus could have been behind his hit, he'll probably choose to safeguard Gus because all Eladio gives a shit about is money.

>I've seen people on youtube
cringe
>blaming the Howard thing entirely on Jimmy even though it was clearly Kim and Mike's fault
I mean it is mostly Jimmy's fault for getting involved with Lalo.
Taking down Howard was Kim's fault though, admittedly.
Mike doesn't really share much blame, he had no responsibility to protect/ watch them, that was just a courtesy thing and more to capture Lalo if they went after them, not because he was motivated by their safety.

gus is smart we know this, what makes you think he hasn't mastered speed-drawing while 180'ing off-cam

he probably practiced that move over 300 times expecting that exact same scenario just like nacho with the pills lol

Kino

it looks like bcs subreddit thinks howard should have never died. they dislike jimmy/kimmy too. that makes Any Forums and /bcs/ the same. what does this mean bros?

>sociopathic murderers like Kim and Jimmy
Did I miss something? Who did they murder?

did /bcs/ literally weather this we always do?

lyrics?

Read my post again you illiterate retard

RETARD

Of course

Attached: 1656633644630.png (1284x856, 498.86K)

>Gus is able to run/ find the gun in the dark, do a 180 turn and immediately shoot it at Lalo
Watch the scene where Gus plants the gun again. He literally counts the paces from the plug to the gun. He was prepared for that exact moment.

There's still Jimmy and Kim's inevitable break up and divorce.

There's still the fallout over Howard's death.

There's still probably some Breaking Bad era shit since it was confirmed that Walt and Jesse appear.

And then there's also the modern time post-breaking bad shit with Jimmy as Gene now and having to deal with that taxi driver.

Howard would've eventually found out Jimmy helped Lalo escape custody for a murder knowing full well he knew his real identity. Howard was always going to die if not now then later if he started poking around

No

Hector can tell the twins or Tuco

It was Kim's fault but also Jimmy's.
>Kim gets pissed off at Howard for implying she isn't autonomous
>Jimmy is preoccupied with pushing down his trauma from the desert and Lalo
>Kim tries to cheer him up and springs the idea of a scheme on him
>Jimmy is obviously hesitant because he just does not care about that anymore but sees that she gets disappointed and agrees
>scheme ensues, a scheme that he does 90% of the work for and gets super into it
>the judge breaks his arm
>Jimmy is ok with leaving it for later but on Kim's frantic request, gets the job done and then they have sex from how closely they got away with it
Jimmy could have just said no so many times.
I don't see how it's Mike's fault when Lalo asked Jimmy himself to work for him, Mike simply assisted. If it's his fault because his solid guys were busy being solid at Gus's house, then that's more on Gus than Mike.

wtf I love Jimmy and Kim now
Also Howard deserved to die for putting Kim in doc review

Why did Hank hate Walt?

he was a sussy baka

Attached: Gus Uchicha.jpg (1600x896, 161.04K)

That's Ernesto you idiot

It's the "better accuracy than Lalo even with the 180 and short sprint" that I'm annoyed by

because of that time he tried to take the bottle of booze away from Walter Jr.

CALLING ALL REDDITORS!
Check-in here if you're from /r/bettercallsaul bros!
Reply with your favorite Kid named finger meme to check in!

Attached: 2f3.jpg (680x677, 42.66K)

We've swallowed so much shit from hackimus prime vince's anus that it no longer concerns us.

Hello stroke poster

I don't think Howard should've died but I don't blame his death on Kim and Jimmy. They are to blame for his character assassination. And we know there's still good in them.

so five or six episodes of mop up and fallout from more exciting episodes in the season? Brilliant.

>And we know there's still good in them.
Kim looks completely broken in my humble opinion. And the fact that she was ready to kill someone she had no idea was good or bad, he could have been a civilian. Saul may be la cucaracha but is Kim really made of sterner stuff to not completely lose her good side

Kimsisters, I don't feel so good...

Attached: Smileandoptimism.png (848x900, 468.25K)

>Everyone kept guessing "X and X" names for the upcoming episodes
>Episode 6x10 is titled "Nippy".

So I guess the post BrBa episodes will break that pattern

jeff

Attached: jeff4.jpg (550x550, 39.78K)

Hello, Gustavo.
I suspect Eduardo Salamanca might have been murdered on your side of the border. I need you to find out exactly who did this and for what reason. It's what the boss wants.

Attached: 1628999208839.png (999x1156, 758.2K)

kid named fNIGER (I have dyslexia)

Why are you guys cringing up the general with Reddit shit?

nononono, timelinebros...

Jimmy murdered Chuck and they are both responsible for Howard's death.

True. Saying whether Kim and Jimmy are to blame, or whether they're good or bad is missing the point. They both are partially to blame and yet aren't for Howard's death, and also are bad (for fucking with Howard) and also good (for trying to save him and also caring about his death)

>t. Kim Wexler

redditors literally suck off whatever direction the show is going. They have no internal monologue and unironically think chuck was a villian
t. Looked there after the boys finale and saw a bunch of faggots praising it

Isn't nip a slur in America

She's going to be completely broken after this. I bet she'll realize how bad they are together and try to leave.

*knock knock*

Attached: kim.png (1017x883, 684.13K)

Its gus lookalike so real gus is safe

Nip = Japanese person
Nippy = burger term for when it's cold as tits outside, so cold the wind is nipping at your skin, so cold the wind is making your nipples stand up

E SUYO!

>I don't see how it's Mike's fault
telling Kim but not Jimmy. literally zero reason for it and don't give me that "sterner stuff" bullshit. mike fucked up. kim decided the scam was more important, otherwise why not tell jimmy about lalo and how the solid force were watching them? kim didn't take the lalo threat seriously or at least not as seriously as fucking howard over petty reasons

also, i never said jimmy is innocent, just that kim is arguably even more so and not just a victim roped into the saul shitstorm

bcs had reddit cartel garbage since s01e01, lalo finally made that enjoyable, fuck off speedwatcher