How do you guys feel about slipping jimmy the animated series? https://youtu.be/DU1IiszMgbw

Attached: p21943196_b_h8_ab.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DU1IiszMgbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont have the cringe-receptors needed to watch this. Just the thumbnail makes me look away. Is it bad?

Op here I have a review of it on my YouTube channel
youtu.be/DU1IiszMgbw

If you can't be fucked to watch it, I'll be honest it was about what you'd expect. The first 3 episodes were absolutely garbage and the last 3 were bearable. Episode 4 was the best but that's not saying much. It definitely tainted the image of the better call Saul/breaking bad universe but whatever. im just not sure who the target demographic is lol

This is cap

I definitely don't think the people who made the show know anything about better call Saul or care about the show

Looks boring and gay. Thanks user

i will make a point to never watch this.

so then even more retarded and unnecessary than this?

Worse than Many Saints

shit picrel

Attached: D1F9394F-67A3-4232-9239-56881F1597D5.jpg (960x1440, 182.81K)

I think it exposes Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul faggots as the redditor manchildren that they actually are.

>The hero defeats a dragon with anal rape
Is America even trying?

Attached: Arifureta_Shokugyou-1341124634.jpg (680x1000, 84.47K)

obviously the animation is awful but it's not even cringey it's just fucking boring and unfunny

filtered

Op here, i love breaking bad an better call Saul and they're my favorite tv shows of all time, but I can't agree more. i absolutely hate the way things are going for this show lately. it's almost turning into this marvel esque kind of franchise. I'm scared for what the future holds

Could it really be much worse than BCS this season? The writing and acting have completely gone to shit. Should've wrapped up the show with season 4 after Chuck's death. Instead we get 2 seasons of filler and le ebic cartel shootouts
Yes. How the fuck do the last 2 episodes have 9.9 on IMDb?

Huh huh huh, this sucks.

Attached: 2048404932.png (572x1000, 146.95K)

irrefutable and based

I thought the episode where Chuck gets repeatedly struck by lightning was pretty good.

Yeah, they probably should have planned out Saul as like a three season thing, that tells a solid little character story, and got it done. The drift of Breaking Bad into a cinematic universe style franchise is getting a bit garish, especially when they have to keep dragging out these actors who are clearly too old for who they're supposed to be playing.

>especially when they have to keep dragging out these actors who are clearly too old for who they're supposed to be playing.
Yeah, it wasn't really a problem in the earlier seasons, but Odenkirk is looking old as fuck now. And it doesn't help that his character is a completely broken, emotional wreck, in direct contrast to his carefree, jester persona in BB.