What is the most disappointing remake of all time?

What is the most disappointing remake of all time?

Attached: _125880466_stephansquintetwebb-v-hubble_englishx2x-nc.png (1280x944, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/nasawebbtelescope/52210580092
webbtelescope.org/contents/media/images/2022/034/01G7DA5ADA2WDSK1JJPQ0PTG4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake
Fuck astronomers for wasting our money on this bullshit, if it doesn't involve humans I'm not interested

Are there any real photos of galaxies?

you're literally looking at one

t. gullible brainlet

if you can't see why the James Webb picture is an improvement, I don't know what to tell you.
There's also the fact that the photo on the right took months to produce, where the one on the left took DAYS. So imagine what kind of quality/depth James Webb could do with months of exposure

what does it feel like to have your galaxy collide with another galaxy?

the earth is on a crater on the moon. there is a firnament we can't escape from. archons work for yahweh through their proxy, the jews , to enslave souls in this petri dish and force them to worship yahweh, lucifer, the god of the material, rather than return to christ in heaven.

You're arguing with a retard/schizo on Any Forums. Think about that for a second.

Are you telling me people are really okay with paying for this shit? Holy fuck we got the rocket tech let it die already, space is for gay niggers.

Space is 99.whatever percent empty, nothing would happen

No they're all edited to show what they would look like if we could see "ultra-violent light" or whatever. I don't think they've ever actually released a real photo.

I gotta be honest with you guys. Everything about space puts me to sleep. I will long dead before they start colonizing planets. Humanity is more likely to be dead too with how fucked the world is at the current moment.

>ask question
>don't get an idiot schizo response
>hurr durr ur gullible
you're the gullible one if you believe the assinine shit on youtube telling you that space is fake. You're also a shithead for pretending to be asking questions in good faith when there's really nothing that would actually convince you to abandon your idiocy, and you know

>So imagine what kind of quality/depth James Webb could do with months of exposure
look even further away as it gathered more light??

Space is real but the pictures are fake. If we could go to space, all those galaxies and nebulas we know from NASA pictures would look nothing like they do in the pictures because they're heavily edited.

You're right, I don't know why I'm wasting my time
Thanks for the reality check user
they're artificial colored but those are real photos exposed from real infrared light in the case of the left

aren't galaxies supposed to be really far apart? they dont look very spread out to me

Attached: 1632520976914.png (379x376, 152.59K)

>artificial colored
>real photos
pick one

yes user, correct, you get a sticker

Wait you seriously don't know photos of space are manipulated? If we went out there we would not see that shit because our eyes can't see on most spectrums

They didn't even manage to zoom in any further

that's because they're meant to be a comparison to gauge its abilities, you moron

Stick around for a couple billion years and you'll find out

>Are you telling me people are really okay with paying for this shit?
I hope they are. A slight technological improvement is much more preferable to paying for some single mother and her niglet with your taxes.

i assure you that if you play around with the contrast, saturation and brightness knobs on photoshop for long enough then eventually galaxy like images will pop up. scientist just see what they want to see.

Probably true for images of distant galaxies but Andromeda is visible to the naked eye

tired bait

They aren't far apart when you realize there's billions of them in the universe. They aren't far apart, we can just see more of them now.

Are you an unironic gnostic heretic or are you just in it for the memes?

There are no gnostics on Any Forums

>after years and billions NASA's CGI got worse

>this is what one gorillion in government grants (aka your money) accomplishes

>disappointing
flickr.com/photos/nasawebbtelescope/52210580092

real ones are in black and white, it's basically all radiations.

Attached: hubble-first-photo-1990.jpg (2560x2025, 597.97K)

What am I supposed to think about this? They look pretty much the same. Who’s James Webb?

>NOOOOOOOO, GIB MY MONEY TO NIGS, I HECKING LOVE BBC

He really dropped the ball on this one.

Attached: 1200px-Kubrick_on_the_set_of_Barry_Lyndon_(1975_publicity_photo)_crop[1].jpg (1200x1465, 473.41K)

lmao so they just edited all the other shit in? this is embarassing

The original is so big it almost can fit your mom

Attached: 51cx.jpg (1863x931, 445.9K)

galaxies are also very big. Plus the image is a zoomed in photo of distant objects so the more distant objects will look bigger relative to the closer ones than if the closer ones were right next to you

Attached: Comparison1.png (1500x630, 51.04K)

>WE NEED TO WASTE PEOPLE'S TAXPAYER DOLLARS SO WE CAN HAVE LE HECKIN WHOLESOME PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES OF LE HECKIN SPACERINO BECAUSE I HECKIN LOVE SCIENCE!!!!!!!

Think what you want man, I suggest you view the original pictures before passing judgment though

webbtelescope.org/contents/media/images/2022/034/01G7DA5ADA2WDSK1JJPQ0PTG4A

Space is fucking dumb as shit. Pure reddit.

Holy shit go back to /x/ faggot

You are not even white or american, nigger, stay in your thirdworld shithole and dont shittalk white people and their accomplishments.

So if webb did this in 12 hours vs hubbles 2 weeks, are we looking at hubbles output in about a year plus change?

I truly hope you keep the same fervor when it comes to churches dodging taxes, the ever increasing foreign aid to Israel and the expanding defense budget.

What they do is putting them colors, im not even sure if they are the accurate, but everything they originally capture is all monochrome.

Attached: STScI-01EVVFXPF3GD3PKV8N4PM9XK4R.jpg (1280x720, 49.64K)

youre all FUCKING retarded, kill yourselves

>100,000 light years
>140,000 light years
milkycels... how can we ever hope to compete?

its giving off heat or fucking with the area around it, black hole

Israel is an oasis of freedom in a desert of terrorism. Why do you love terrorism so much?

Interlinked.