You want a good girl, but you need the bad pussy

>You want a good girl, but you need the bad pussy
What

Attached: bad poosey.jpg (1280x720, 99.59K)

Duality of man

hits pipe

he wants to get married to a noblewoman and retire as a wealthy lord, but he keeps finding himself being dragged into dangerous missions and wild whores

Attached: tyene-mouth.0.jpg (800x842, 85.45K)

>sex

She's saying that he lacks proper companionship in his life. He has a fur baby sized hole that can only be filled by a sweet female dog and a street hardened alley cat. With this he will be complete.

the duality of man is that he wants a woman who is a monogamous, caring and doting mother and also an absolute slut in bed

that’s someone’s daughter and one day yours

we live in a society

Yeah. Essentially you want a woman you can respect but also degrade and obviously you can't have both

what is this about degrading women. i don't understand. i absolutely want to marry a trad wife and wolf her in half and take her to pound town. but i don't want to degrade her. i just want a lot of hot sex and a meal.

fold her*

Attached: gadon.jpg (1200x1542, 226.74K)

>he wants a woman who is a monogamous, caring and doting mother and also an absolute slut in bed
Ok? Did you mean being good in bed? Because being good in bed doesn't make one a slut, so...
>Essentially you want a woman you can respect but also degrade
Uhh ok? Most men aren't looking to "degrade" their partners though? Not sure if your disturbing desires apply to everyone.
> i absolutely want to marry a trad wife and wolf her in half and take her to pound town. but i don't want to degrade her. i just want a lot of hot sex and a meal.
So a sex slave that cooks for you then? And you think women want to be your sex slave why...?

if i wanted a sex slave i'd go kidnap a woman and put her in a basement retard
in fact i don't do this because i need her to enjoy and want sex as much as me

What fucking terrible dialogue.

You can have both. You can very easily have both, I don't understand this false dichotomy.

Hot sex is inherently degrading for the woman
Read above

>Hot sex is inherently degrading for the woman
i think my definition of hot sex differs from yours or from a hypothetical woman that wants to be slapped or choked.

>you want a gf but you need a big sister gf
Ummm

Attached: AF.png (500x280, 240.28K)

aka herpes

Is this an actual line from the show holy fuck Americans are retarded

>also an absolute slut in bed
what's this meme about women being good at sex? 90% of men could bust a nut in 5 minutes with any pillow sally

This is why you need a wife and a mistress. One to raise the kids and one to bukakke.

Attached: 1519174969533.png (186x211, 63.19K)

>Uhh ok? Most men aren't looking to "degrade" their partners though? Not sure if your disturbing desires apply to everyone.
Lmao look at this naive child

abused women believe sex is degrading
the west is a culture of generational abuse
therefore, sex becomes a power struggle and the only pleasure comes from submission
we are almost several hundred years balls deep in ritualized abuse, no one even considers the female orgasm possible without a dom/sub interplay. a blinding dichotomy reduced to and breeding through thought memes

what the fuck was Bran's problem?

Attached: sub-buzz-31383-1502093006-4.jpg (1152x788, 375.67K)

you sound like my middle aged english prof who is single and lives in apartment with the stench of cat piss and a room dedicated to dildos

These women exist. In healthy relationships. The "trad wives" you guys fantasize about but never talk to are loyal and loving while also knowing how to fuck. It's not mutually exclusive.