SAY IT

SAY IT

Attached: 2373.jpg (700x420, 43.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/da8s9m4zEpo?t=2830
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

We took your for granted and for that I am sorry.

Attached: 64391BF3-031F-4485-8B92-15A04CEF0AE2.jpg (1024x768, 370.72K)

You're a terrible filmmaker George.

>George Lucas watched flash gordon once as a kid, star wars is fucking plagiarism dude!!!!
>interest friend simulator gets millions of dollars talking about marvel and star wars
>FUCK YEAR NEW PLINKETT DROPPED

Attached: 1657586675404.png (676x840, 87.26K)

I've said it enough

*sucks teeth*
Fuck you manlet BITCH pussy ass nigga

Sorry for doubting you George, the prequels were shit but The Clone Wars made up for it

Attached: 1657386859105.png (960x960, 387.23K)

I'm sorry you sold out your life's work for 5 billion George, hope that money helps you sleep at night after watching what they did with SW.

>man revolutionizes cinmea twice
>called bad film maker by Any Forums shut ins
EVERY
TIME

Attached: mcquarrie_new_hope.jpg (960x468, 67.76K)

You were great in Beverly Hills Cop III !!!!!

He literally doesn't care, he's 80 and wanted to retire. He's probably glad those manchildren are finally off his back and complaining about other people.

Thrice* for convincing coppola to do Godfather

You made two good films by mistake. Thr rest of your creations is fucking dogshit or worse
>holiday special
>caravan of courage
>prequels
>howard the duck
and many others
you suck ass, george

HACK

He's an average director but a terrible writer. And he got much much worse and lazier with age like all directors from his generation.

I'm gonna say it. His ST would've had the good visuals of the sequel trilogy but with a good story to boot.

George basically invented the modern Hollywood filmmaking pipeline where principal photography is just actors saying dialogue and then post-production at the vfx house is where the movie is actually made.

Ben Burtt himself kind of complains about it in the Episode I documentary: youtu.be/da8s9m4zEpo?t=2830

Everyone complains about Kathleen Kennedy firing directors before the movies are finished but that's the natural extension of what George started. Most of the movie is made on a computer directed by the vfx supervisor anyway, so what difference does it make to the producers if the actual "director" finishes the movie or not?

Attached: George Lucas.jpg (420x420, 34.96K)

IM SOOOORRYYYYYYY
I'LL BUY THE JARJAR LOLIPOPS AND THE BIG GUULLLLPPP. IM SOOOOORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You know he didn't direct those ewok movies right? And considering they were targeted towards young children, and you're probably treating them like a "star wars fan", you frustrations just paint you like a manchild.

So stop copying what he did? Something he warned people about like 20 times?

This. The harmful influence of Lucas on the art of movies cannot be overstated. He turned movies into big biz instead of art it at least pretended to be before him.
Ignore prequels, the damage was done decades before that with his focus on franchise moneyspinners.

Fuck George Lucas. The prequels are shit and always will be.

Nigger

I'm sorry ...
I'm sorry George ...
For all of it.

Attached: fdg54.jpg (884x456, 28.69K)

That's like crying about the inventor of guns because some retard shot someone else in broad daylight.
It's an incredibly stupid line of thinking. Especially in lieu of what Lucas has said specifically about the films you're referring to, maybe more so than any modern director.

I think it's a valid complaint, although if not for Lucas someone else would've done it in his stead.

>can't criticize an opinion without making dumb assumptions about the person who voiced said opinion
>calls others a "manchild"
get some self-awareness