Only Murders In The Building S02

Just a reminder that S02 of Only Murders In The Building has started (E04 is tonight).

Attached: Only Murders In The Building S02.jpg (1440x810, 108.71K)

You're the only person in the world I've ever heard mention this show

It's an ok show, reasonably funny and worth worth watching as something before going to bed.

Attached: Selena Gomez.jpg (2560x1440, 450.04K)

Okay, but when did Sleen multiply?

They just do that. Fucking Mexicans amirite?

I downloaded season 1 but never got around to watching it.

Attached: only-murders-in-the-building-2.jpg (1600x1600, 78.91K)

Attached: Selena Gomez.jpg (1920x1080, 950.87K)

is this recent

i think you would have to be a woman to watch this shit

I like mystery/detective/cops shows, though mostly British ones.

Attached: Selena Gomez.jpg (1539x2051, 810.78K)

I watched it at my sisters it was pretty cozy, good to have on the background or when you're on a plane ride. Overall plot was a but unrealistic at times but it had a monk-ish feeling to it, wouldn't go out of my way to watch it again

So do we have any guesses who the killer is? All the usual suspects seem too obvious.

The last episode was way too manipulative. Oh it turns out this life long bitch was actually an amazing person who gives $10,000 tips on the day she just HAPPENS to die. That’s such a weird thing to happen unless she knows she’s dying.

Season 1 was fucking garbage
>who wrote the note on Jans door? It wasn't her as she looked all freaked out when she saw it.
>why didn't the police do a toxicology on the guy who was killed?
>why did Jan keep saying "you got the wrong guy the case isn't over" when it was her who did the crime and was only putting herself at risk?

>So do we have any guesses who the killer is?

Attached: Cara Delevingne.jpg (570x855, 77.82K)

That fucking awful tattoo on her ass with one sentence or whatever the fuck it is

Jesus fucking Christ what happened to bikinis or swim suits nowadays where you can see part of their cunt. It is such an amazing thing and gives me a massive boner. Back then it used to cover the entire lower part where the cunt is but now you can suddenly see stuff. My gf has complained about it when buying underwear that the fabric won't cover everything and the part left and right of the cunt is not covered. Well it is SUPPOSED to be that way , she does not understand this and she hates it.

The big name love interest of the season seems like a red herring since that’s what they did last season it’d be a good double bluff though.

Nathan Lane’s character

Steve Martin has really big feet.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-07-12-21h42m59s400.png (720x400, 309.95K)

Would be hot without the toddler face.