Be kind

be kind

Attached: FW_6MY4VEAElKFc.jpg (1536x2048, 768.42K)

thats a lot of stargate

thought this op ws canceled

We have a few of those for books. If you flip through them you can find drugs left by someone thinking they’re clever.

Cool and all but who the fuck uses dvds today

I always loved the idea of these and the book ones but I always feel like the selection is pretty lame, I should fill my local one up with more books once I move out.

Everybody's got a game console nowadays that will still read dvds just fine

Yeah they always start off good but eventually people start shoving their garbage romance novels in them while taking the good books.

There needs to be one for Men only. Atleast you would find some useful shit in there.

>No need to play Netflix
>No need to download torrent
>No need to make up space on your computer
>In 10 years will be worth 5 times more than now
Yeah, I am thinking based

Lol I live in the south. Blacks would have this thing emptied out and sold to the recycling plant the first night.

>>In 10 years will be worth 5 times more than now
this is what paypigs really believe

Attached: 1506209564333.jpg (800x800, 398.52K)

>In 10 years will be worth 5 times more than now

Ah yes, same how floppy disks are worth millions today

No nigger would waste their time hauling stargate box sets to sell when they can just steal shit from big box stores with impunity.

They added one-way gates and receipt checkers and the nogs still bleed them.

Nigger, old n64 games are worth millions

mint cartridge games are sought after because of their more limited production and perceived value of retro nintendo. CD games rarely gain value the way a nintendo cartridge does

A sealed original copy of Mario 64 went for $1.5m at an auction. A used copy of Mario 64 can be bought on ebay for one tenth of its original retail price.

If it's not bolted down it's getting stolen. They aren't stealing it to resell them. They're just stealing them because they can.

But do I have to rewind?

retro games and DVDs do not have the same perceived value, dummy.

>Pushes it into the nearest culvert.

>A sealed original copy of Mario 64 went for $1.5m at an auction
Money laundering