Pontificate on imbibing

Pontificate on imbibing

Attached: 1656370469792.jpg (250x152, 4.22K)

you're trying way too hard newfag

Stay mad soberfag

based

I am

Good thread

The dating life post-divorce isn't going so well bros. Any tips?

Attached: 153465743432.jpg (1079x1226, 334.66K)

An hero?

Return some videos tapes.

>drank a few beers after waking up
>a few more during the afternoon
>went to work drunk
>got back home 30 min ago
>drink more beers
Becoming a wagie increased my drinking a lot. I used to feel ashamed about it but I don't even care anymore.

Attached: 1652823294679.jpg (524x655, 69.35K)

Probably just gonna get druk about it tbqh famalamdingdong

Go to Thailand, Vietnam or the Phillipines

Attached: 1636891002219.jpg (2048x1397, 587.17K)

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT THROUGH THIS PROGRAM SON!

Remarry

>Friday
>Gonna have a productive weekend, clean the apartment, maybe even fire up tinder or set up something with some buddys!
>...maybe I'll grab something to drink too
>Spend friday, saturday, and sunday going through a bottle of rum and a bottle of whiskey while jerking off to gangbangs and SEA whores getting creampied.
>Hungover as fuck on Monday, on 4 hours of drunk sleep, barely functional and can't eat.
>Already beginning to feel myself justifying doing it again next weekend.
This shit is gonna lead to me dying alone. I really can't do this again this weekend.

Attached: 24 beers.jpg (307x433, 105.32K)

>tfw Australian

Attached: 1652876214794.webm (720x404, 2.92M)

>Spend friday, saturday, and sunday going through a bottle of rum and a bottle of whiskey
Damn, i wish

Any movies with cute drunk ladies?
(pic related)

Attached: 50240298.png (1024x576, 993.13K)

I know I'm not as bad as some of the drukfags in these threads but to a normal person, 2 fifths in 3 days is pretty bad.

It is. Better stop while you can

just get a girl who will drink with you, user. then you can call your degenerate drinking binges a "relationship" and society will praise you for it. I started drinking heavily during the pandemic and one of these college girls from tinder overstayed her relationship and now we are dating two years later. sometimes you just need to show them sopranos kino and they will stay around and cook you breakfast

why do i feel like cryuing while druk?

Brothers, how do we prevent the janitorial staff so rudely intervening in our private gatherings?

whats a good bottle of something i should buy? is brandy any good?

what do you like? Want to mix or drink straight?

>drink a pint at noon and feel tired the rest of the day
not like this beer bros

i literally cannot function at work unless i have 12-15 beers the night before
any less/more and i'm fucked
like right now i'm on my 16th beer ahead of my usual pace and i'm fucked up, can't even see the keys to type 'em. i'm typing like a retarded child right now.

Just got a beer at the local bar. Told myself no shots. Three cheers for moderation.

Attached: whiskey_cube.gif (450x270, 888.85K)

definitely mix, i usually dont like rum unless its mixed with ginger ale for example

sober 2 weeks
feels good man

how the fuck does drinking the night before help you the next day? you should absolutely check into rehab or seek some kind of help dude. if I drank that many beers I'd be pissing every 15 minutes. have you tried taking a few shots? if I take 4 shots in like an hour and a half timespan I get pretty fucked up off that
why not get like a $29 handle of Titos handmade vodka? it fucks you up and is decent quality and a good price.

faggot

well bourbon is a good allrounder, some wild turkey for example. makes a good sour, and you can still sip it if you want.
Vodka is boring but works, not my favourite.
A nice gin (tanqueray for example, not too floral) is great, but I only drink it in GnT.

Not him, but I sleep way better drunk and actually wake up at a decent time as well.