The Mandalorian Season 3 PLOT Details

Here are some plot points for you. That I know, which isn't much.

>Nevarro has been transformed, the city is bigger and vegetation is also growing around the city due to the volcanic soil.

A new spice cartel is trying to take over Nevarro. It's unknown who they work for at present, they try and intimidate Greef to allow them to use his city for business. They could be connected to what's going on with Boba.

There's an entire episode with just Boba.
>The Armorer and Paz found another covert of the Children of the Watch, those are the guys you see in the leaked trailer. They are hiding out in a large cave in Tatooine. This draws the attention of Boba Fett, he and black K go to investigate, typical COTW ask about his armor, they attack him when he reveals who he is. Some of the older members there knew and hated Jango, they insult Boba by calling him a Ghost of Jango.

Boba is back. He dominates the fight injuring several of the Mandalorians, whacks one with his gaffi, and fights Paz, ends in a stalemate. This gains their respect, Boba allows them to stay in the area if some of them work for him while they're there. The Armorer however still really doesn't like Boba. First time she really gets agitated, you can hear the vitriol towards him.

There are hints that someone BIG is after Boba in the criminal Underworld. Back at his palace, Boba and Fennec are trying to figure out who the new big player is. Boba contacts Din letting him know about the covert. They also mention Cobb Vanth who is back in Freetown, not seen in this episode.

Oh, Ray Stevensen who was cast for Ahsoka is also in this, he's the Mandalorian Admiral/warlord in charge of Mandalore. He's a complete brute. He's not Gar Saxon or a Saxon though as he died in Rebels.

Attached: md.jpg (1200x675, 98.81K)

>There's an entire episode with just Boba.
oh god

Dead franchise. No one cares. Jamming luke and ashoka into season 2 killed what was interesting about it.

Feel
Free
To
Astroturf
Though

Trash show who cares

Gay ass shit leave

Sorry, but the show is poo poo trash. It's true.

I fuck your mom in the post-credits scene. Balls deep in her ass. Heh.

No Thrawn?

Nah, Luke was the best thing about it

No, why would there be? Ahsoka is where he will come in. There's multiple Imperial remnants with differing goals. Gideon is clearly a Snoke/Palpatine puppet, something Thrawn wouldn't be here.

Season 1 was cool because it felt like it's own thing.

Now there's too much. It's like someone tells you a knockknock joke and you laugh, so they proceed to tell you 50 knockknock jokes in a row.

CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE

It was always planned as an MCU style series to continue the TCW and Rebels stuff.

Season 1 was just a slow introduction to the POST ROTJ era.

>No Reva
What the fuck Disney, you drop the hottest character and ducking put her in the box
>FREE REVA YOU SON OF A BITCHES
>Reva is the new big bad
I am ok with this.

Mandalorian is the only Star Wars media left that people actually care about.

It’s more like after a hundred knock knock jokes, after which people hadn’t been laughing at all for the last 20, a different joke was told, got a laugh, then told that joke again, but as a knock knock joke, and then set in for another 200 knock knock jokes.

There’s an entire galaxy to explore, with numerous vaguely eastern sci-fi’d concepts/tropes to explore them with. Stop making everything about the fucking skywalkers

A lot more people would care if Reva was involved

>Stop making everything about the fucking skywalkers
Reva isn’t a Skywalker and they refuse to give Rian Johnson his trilogy to flesh her out

Not anymore.

i know it's bullshit, but i'm just happy that its coming out soon

Attached: 1605737053470.jpg (900x600, 115.59K)

well season 2 was overall highly rated by people I would think a lot of people are gonna watch season 3. Probably a good amount of Disney plus accounts are just for that show.

Fuck rian johnson. He’s been shilling his shit here since brick, and it’s all been shit.

>by people
Clickfarms