"better call who?"

>"better call who?"

Attached: zoomer.png (533x671, 469.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/rEjY4.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dat haircut be drippin ngl fr fr

zoomers are obsessed with BB and BCS

Some of them I know watch it, but the rest is literally pic related.

>Marvel Cinematic what? Oh, I only watch streamers sorry

ghostbusters!

Attached: bill-murray-3.jpg (900x750, 67.43K)

i'm just glad zoomer girls have normalized thong bikinis

Attached: kim missile.webm (768x432, 2.9M)

zoomers are obsessed with BBC

>I just skip to season 5

watching streams is only slightly better than watching capeshit but still better

Attached: 1647151848960.jpg (1024x986, 83.59K)

Yeah? I've never even met a zoomer who watched Peep Show, let alone Vicar of Dibley?

kike

I find this really weird, Zoomers love shit like The Sopranos and Breaking Bad instead of newer tv shows

>I love Master of Puppets from Stranger Things

Attached: 1657607126342.jpg (538x688, 87.12K)

>the mango vape? Ah yes, that shit is bussin respectfully, sir. No cap. My mommy gf doesn’t allow it in our apartment, though, she’s trying to quit, you see, so I always have to get a hit from the boys. Do you mind?
*inhale*
>fuckin fire, sir. Well, I should dip and leave you to the grind.
>oh wait, just one more thing. I thought you’d find this interesting. You see, when they found the guy his shit was all fucked up, but there wasn’t any evidence. The only thing they found at the scene was an empty mango cartridge in the trash. If I’m being deadass with you, sir, you’re starting to seem a bit sussy

s1.webmshare.com/rEjY4.webm

Attached: 1649979348697.png (626x626, 490.33K)

AND BBC

>Sneed's Feed and what?

Perfection

it’s because of memes. breaking bad got extremely popular during covid because for some reason there was a massive influx of BB memes. i don’t know anyone on the planet under the age of 40 who’s heard of the sopranos though so idk about that one

You can make fun of zoomers because zoomers have distinct slang, culture etc

Millennials have nothing. Millennial culture is just stuff ripped of from Boomers and Gen X. You can't make fun of Millennial slang because it doesn't exist.

Attached: ea8.jpg (847x790, 56.01K)

Delete this fucking shit you faggot