Science looks pretty sexy today, doesnt it?

Science looks pretty sexy today, doesnt it?

Attached: x-cromosome.jpg (1000x667, 84.49K)

Attached: 1630034912633.jpg (620x675, 70.92K)

You're a piece of shit

Delete this right fucking now you bigot

Science is the light that shines in the darkness

Attached: mfpelvis-social-768x474.png (768x474, 232.19K)

heh. /qa/ won.

Uh you do realize biological sex and gender are different right? Being a man or being a woman has nothing to do with sex, that’s gender. Gender is what you identify as so since I identify as a woman I AM 100% a woman, I AM a real woman and none of your shiptosting sill change that. Keep seething incel. I will never not be a woman.

>/qa/ won

Attached: 1241ACB2-FE36-4B0A-97AF-7FFA6194DF52.jpg (800x982, 112.38K)

>there are psychical differences between men and women so you can't just identify as a women
>because we're physically different.... But I'm going to use all my masculine muscles and energy to shitpost on the anime website
>just got home from work? Time to shitpost, I'm a real man btw, idc what you libtards say.

Attached: 1657160668926.png (2000x2000, 62.62K)

Just goes to show how wrong they are. Stupid chuds still think biological sex and gender are the same thing.

No they don't. They explicitly say that being a disgusting troon parody (gender) doesn't make you a woman (biological sex). pay attention a little come on now.

>think biological sex and gender are the same thing.
only one of those matters.

Rent free

the words “male” and “female” at the top have fuck all to do with science, midwit :)

Attached: EE8ED7D6-912A-4B85-868C-B0F61B7A9B99.jpg (828x412, 254.47K)

one of them is based on objective reality and the other on a humanity major's schizophrenia

>Stupid chuds still think biological sex and gender are the same thing
Ok pardon my uneducated self. Instead of calling you a man I'll call you a BIOLOGICAL MALE. Will that suffice?

This is now an among us thread.

Attached: Amoung pequeño.png (721x680, 535.91K)

Science boils away the lies until all there is left is objective truth.

Men carry the y chromosome.
Women have two x chromosomes.

Yeah they do
>BUH BUH BUH SOCIETY
Female and male are scientific terms to describe the gamete produced by members of species that sexually reproduce.
>ie. A female dog, a female horse
Now sit down and stfu you retarded uneducated subhuman mong and stop talking back to your superiors.

it’s cute seeing midwits go on about education and science, especially reactionary ones.

Youre actively ignoring science because of some trendy hypnotic ideology.

Read a current biology book.
Any movies for this brainlet feel besides every Rob Schneider movie?

Gender is irrelevant then.

When did Any Forums start hating transfolk? Is this a Any Forums psyop?

>chuds in here raging
heh. /qa/ lost.

Attached: 161615548496.png (676x840, 87.26K)