Page is an Academy Award nominee for HIS role in Juno, and HE also appeared in two X-Men films...

giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/elliot-page-replace-ezra-miller.html

> Page is an Academy Award nominee for HIS role in Juno, and HE also appeared in two X-Men films. That is not to mention that the MAN is currently one of the stars of the comic-adapted series, The Umbrella Academy. Page has become one of the most celebrated actors, and The Flash film would certainly garner more positive traction if HE was cast in the titular role.

Attached: 9F5F91BA-49FA-4284-B939-65826FDBA2DD.jpg (828x1267, 389.76K)

wow, it's actually a real article

>replace the tranny with a tranny
They only made it worse

they're not replacing Ezra though

trannie bros, we troonin out big now
get your dilators out and get dilating

KINO

this is going to make the reverse flash really complicated.

But it’s factually incorrect that a man named Elliot page starred in Juno. Even if you believe the trans shit. Elliot page did not exist when that movie was made

This is literally the worst idea Warner has ever had and they cast Ruby Rose as Batwoman making a big deal out of it not being Batgirl because that's sexist or something.

Why has Elliot not starred in any war kino?

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (2100x1432, 226.8K)

It's not a real article, this site isn't reliable at all

Too short.

imagine needing to film every scene with her on a box

Imagine being a flash fan LMAO can't get any worse

>slightly taller than a starving asian little girl

I can't look at pic related without laughing. Will she be the first famous tranny to end itself?

Attached: elliot_(formerly_ellen)_page's_clown_world_shoes.png (1200x1799, 1.44M)

I hope they do this; once it's fully projected to the mass populace, with a trans main character struggling to carry out both their acting role and their gender role, the absurdity will be impossible to ignore

is this edited

We already know from test screenings that the movie is unironically good
Why can't people just enjoy things even if they're made by controversial people?

>that greasy hair
She'd get ridiculed if she were a random high school student, but she's a famous tranny actress so she only receives praise and affirmation

The WB people in charge of DC is run is seriously run by worse retards than Lucasfilm

*take out the second run

Page probably did more harm you trannydom than any other tranny, barring Jazz Jennings
The common man looks at this obviously boyish mutilated girl and gets uncomfortable at having to even consider it a man
Worse, even. There's hours upon hours of easily available footage of people calling this "man" a girl. Of people calling "him" she, her and Ellen.
No matter how poisoned his brain can be by propaganda, something inside it screams and bellows the truth

Her entourage should be shot. Imagine witnessing this and not trying to help.

This is amazing, I can’t wait for this shit show to be over, has there ever been such a cursed film than the flash?

I know it looks like it, but it isn't.
I wonder when the regret will kick in. Even with praise and affirmation, she doesn't seem to be getting any decent roles compared to when she was human.

Attached: kingdom_hearts.png (700x400, 248.57K)

Is this his first role after trooning out? Because he's ugly and weird looking at this stage.

Batman was pretty bad

Attached: 1611023409717.jpg (750x943, 546.48K)

It's not a real role, we've known they're not replacing Miller for weeks now, this shit is just Page's people pushing this, fans don't even want it
>Warner Bros. is still committed to releasing its $200 million-budgeted tentpole “The Flash” in theaters in June 2023. According to sources with knowledge of the project, the film simply costs too much for the studio to scrap entirely and reshooting with a new actor in Miller’s role is similarly cost-prohibitive, because the actor is in virtually every scene. Also, the film likely can’t generate the revenues needed to turn a profit without a robust theatrical run, so putting the movie directly on HBO Max is also unlikely.

>trans-manlet
somebody needs to trans-mansplain me how western civilization has devolved so far so fast

All the men I know have a pair of those shoes