Hero is ghosted after few days of really nice texting to each other

>hero is ghosted after few days of really nice texting to each other
I really hate this dating apps trope. Which popular movie tropes annoy you?

Attached: 111-1112957_apu-pepe-hd-png-download.png (860x575, 60.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clck.ru
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That one where gay frogposting OP gets raped to death doesn't annoy me

you are no hero

>hero loses v card to sweet catholic girl and gets married. She cheats and gives him hpv and now he is incel with penile cancer

I hope they don't renew for a 2nd season

Kinda funny in a cosmic way tho

Thats where you're wrong. Im the hero of this board.

> not getting the HPV vaccine
Damn I guess le Heckin science wins again

The modern woman lives on her phone and is scrolling every free second she gets. So of course when they make guys wait days and tell them "I'm busy." they understand that you have better options lined up and that they aren't a priority.

The thing that made my gf stand out from the average woman I text with is that she was actually into me. She would reply in minutes and I didn't have to delay my responses or act unavailable to keep her interest, we were both obsessed with each other all the time and for the very first time in my life I didn't have to downplay my feelings or hide my interest. I could respond to her immediately without worrying about seeming desperate. This is what made her incredibly high value to me. When cunts online/irl hit me with their lukewarm feelings I just ghost them. My girlfriend was never lukewarm for even a second and I just knew what was going on, with cunts that it's constant mind games, having to calculate the exact delay before I can respond, having to temper my feelings as to not seem desperate, et cetera.

And my girlfriend was in college, working and also doing art on the side (and being good at it too) during the time we met and she still made time for me and never made me wait more than an hour or two for a text back. This is how women are when they have actual interest. A lot of women are just lukewarm cunts for one reason or another. Maybe it's because women hate themselves and are self-sabotaging, or maybe they only feel genuine interest for guys out of their league, who knows. The point is, men HATE lukewarm cunts and their shitty mindgames, they do this shit to guys because it makes you feel important and desirable. "Ugh.. I'm too cool and important for these desperate losers". Yeah, fuck you too.
Tl:dr
Women are exhausting and annoying and nobody wants to play their retarded mindgames where you leave crumbs for guys then go cold and say "UGH IM TOO BUSY!!" the nanosecond he shows any interest.

>dating apps

You deserve it for expecting to find a quality woman there

This is made up

>main character is a lonely incel living at home with severe anxiety
>meets a cute girl on omegle, he’s 21 she’s 16 but he doesn’t think much of it, his intentions are good
>talks to her for many months, only source of light in his life
>eventually summons the courage to go to Australia where she lives despite never having left his hometown
>spends a week with her, it’s great, meets her family
>eventually decides to move to Australia for a year
>slowly realizes she’s insane and bpd with issues he just cannot fix no matter what
>she goes full whore “find herself” mode
>character is very broken and leaves
>thinks about her all the time for years
>calls her out of nowhere
>sees her on video call, she basically bogged herself and looks like shit, covered in makeup, is bisexual and a club whore now
>character realizes he couldn’t have saved her and feels free after realizing he dodged a bullet
>burns the paintings she made for him and finally moves on with his life

Good episode desu

Good show.

>main character is 24 and attracts plenty of girls but they're all 18-19 and none of them are quite as good as his high school gf he broke up with 5 years ago, she's fat now
>he's very good at making girls fall in love with him for some reason so each episode is just him hurting another girl while feeling guilty about it and worrying that his best chance at love is gone forever
I feel like I see this in everything these days is there a name for this trope?

This girl I worked with and was friendly with for years asked me out recently, we we both busy for a while before we could meet up but she seemed excited. She asked me where I wanted to go and I said i wanted to have a walk around the city and find a new bar we haven't been to before. Ghosted instantly. I'm so depressed, I don't know how you can do that to someone you've known for years.

Explain plz
This was in 2000s before the hpv vaccine.

>season 3 protag becomes villain and kills alotta people in minecraft.

Honestly though why do all these kids shoot up places and cry about petty shit like op? I'm fookin dying. Been visiting the Chans since 04, fuck I chatted with snacks once. Now I got the shit everywhere, throat, lungs, ass. Is it divine karma for 40 years of trolling? Probably. But seriously to all you incels, get over it. Have sex. Life ends quickly. You aren't a truecel til you've list the ability to fuck.

Satan lies , it's a true story, except the virgin part. I was molested as a kid .

Maybe alcohol is her dealbreaker or some dumbshit. It's despicable that ghosting became socially acceptable by women

men arent any different though, and its weird that you have this vitriol toward women when you already touched on the fact that women act lukewarm toward men that they just arent especially attracted too.

on clck.ru

If that much has gone wrong with you at 40 you're either in the 99th percentile of unlucky or you've been shit at taking care of yourself and deserve it

2nd option there cap. I'm a miserable cunt. I had Crack days, meth days, and a heavy dmt/lsd/psilocybin period.

what is that

I asked her if she wanted to meet up for a drink days before and she responded in less than a minute saying yes, I know she was excited to see me.

>Nice texting
Texting is boring as fuck

>men arent any different though

Attached: 1569625888659.png (225x225, 7.3K)

wrong, OP is the hero we all deserve

That's weird man. And you've never been able to reconnect since?

nice pasta

Yeah that's not good lol. Hopefully you can find some meaning in trying to be as healthly as possible and make your life from this point as good as it can be. The difference between you being fit or sedentary and fat now could unironically be the difference of another 10-15 years of proper independent life down the track

It just happened yesterday, she always responded within minutes but now it's getting towards 24 hours with no reply. Today was supposed to be the day.

Give her a call?