Soy Wars vs Capshit

Erase one franchise from existence.

Attached: Hawkeye-le-final-sur-Disney-le-jour-de-Boba-Fett.jpg (2000x1000, 311.88K)

star wars because it started the trend of pandering to retarded manbabies
marvel is just next incarnation of same shit

star trek was techinically first but it remained niche for closed group

Onions Wars

> because it started the trend of pandering to retarded manbabies
sound like someone is projecting

tough one but probably capeshit. the original trilogy will always be fantastic no matter how much garbage came afterwards. i like some of the marvel movies but i don't really care about them that much

MCU only?

Capeshit. Star Wars at least has a few good movies.

no, it's just stating facts
kids went over it but actually retarded manbabies grew obsession to the point they consider jedi their own religion they have scale models of every version of xwing and they get upset when company releases millenium falcone with square dish antenna instead of round one

these are people that made harrison ford hate star wars. alec guinness told them to fucking grow up but they didnt listen

Capeshit because it's one of the main reasons Disney Wars I'd do shit.

The MCU and it's not even close. Matter of fact, just erase Disney and take out the MCU and the Onions Wars at the same time.

not same user but yeah I agree I like the movies but im not dedicated enough to buy all the merch and eat and breathe star wars. Sure I know a thing or two about the universe but im not flaunting it like gospel. It ends at episode 6, anything is a fanfiction

Can I keep everything pre-2000 from both & erase everything from after?

To be fair IF SW didn’t exist there wouldn’t have been a special effects boom until much later in the industry so many of your favorite series wouldn’t have been the same let alone exist at all. Also the number one movie of 1977 if it didn’t exist would’ve most certainly have been Smokey and the bandit Overall, I’d keep marvel but I would erase the MCU

Marvel. The OT is still wonderful

seethe more tranny wars reddit0r.

I choose Star Wars. Fox and Sony made good movies before 2015, MCU too. After 2015 is pure trash except Logan and Deadpool.

both have overstayed their welcome but at least the MCU still still has a handful of characters and story lines left to explore. Star Wars is basically just desperately trying to reanimate a dead corpse at this point

I'd argue the opposite, the overarching "story" of the MCU ended with Endgame. The few characters that needed a closing to their story were the Guardians and maybe Spider-Man, but that's it. At this point they're leaning into the multiverse gimmick because that's the only thing they have left.
Meanwhile, Star Wars has shown that it can have some good stories to tell that don't really tie into the movies. The Mandalorian (or season 1 of it, at least) is a good example

Star Trek

This is too hard lol. I'm assuming by Star Wars you mean all 9 movies; and the first star wars disappearing by itself would've changed movie history a lot. Maybe for the better, iunno.
Also do you mean ALL of cape shit or just the new Marvel crap

Save Star Wars cause it has Grievous.

Attached: General Grievous 2005.jpg (1451x1920, 248.14K)

I admire your reasoning

I left this thread 5 minutes ago because I had no good answer. Took a look at the catalog. The answer is Star Wars. Annoying spamming faggots.