Clean it up wagie!

>Clean it up wagie!

Attached: 984A15D1-C006-4784-BA82-D594CBCC5CCA.jpg (790x1481, 200.42K)

I would literally just hose it all down with water for about 30 seconds, and then spray a high-warm high-temperature degreaser that dries in about 10 seconds.

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

>Not my problem

Attached: AB0A2112-A564-4904-A053-4065F10870FF.jpg (640x480, 105.36K)

>and then spray a high-pressured high-temperature degreaser*

t. Movie theater jannie

Attached: D8E65571-D280-4AA6-9B3E-9AEFBBC0D59F.jpg (1364x1818, 487.07K)

I used to work at a public cinema with nearly a dozen screens, the biggest had several hundred seats, and a private cinema for rich people with one screen seating less than 50.
AMA.

Attached: D5C9FBCE-B4D6-4CEA-90F4-66687DE8DA6E.jpg (1296x972, 169.51K)

Were there ever niggers in the rich people section and did they still make messes?

Attached: BB6CA5F6-5F2A-406D-B400-7C548BAB748B.jpg (1187x1879, 461.77K)

No. Rich blacks were civilized, though some still couldn't escape the stereotype of poor timekeeping.
It was usually the old money white trash that went through life never having to even once consider showing decency to others who tended to be shitty.
A lot of them were alcoholics and not the fun type.

i would quit

Imagine agreeing to do this lol.

not my problem

Attached: 1643715325182.jpg (902x936, 230.95K)

for faggots who endlessly cry about the "kinoplex experience" you seem to have no respect for it. Endorsing this type of behavior is nothing but pathetic

the point is to dump it on the floor

Takes like 20 seconds to clean up lol

Never cared when I was a wagie. Just gives me something to do. Although I do question what kind of upbringing leads to this behavior

not. my. problem.

Attached: 1652749410954.jpg (1536x2048, 212.34K)

Based

I woulda taken a shit on top of that

When I was in college I wagecucked a bit over my breaks at the theater. Pay wasn’t bad for a part time summer job, got free candy and movies too. We were supposed to clean the theaters between showings but the most I would do is push a big broom down the aisle to one big pile and then sweep everything up and put it in the trash can. Any remnants I just kicked under the seats in the row before or just left it there for the night cleaning people to get.

this, I’ll never go out of my way to trash a theater, I’ll usually just leave my garbage in a neat pile under the seat.
but if the movie is really bad then I make sure to leave some sort of punishment for the staff. Usually I’ll just wait until everyone has filtered out then fling my drink all over a couple rows of seats. Or I’ll melt some sour patch kids in my mouth, pry off the seat controls with my car keys, and smear gummie paste into the controls to fuck them up.

How are people without jobs going to the movies? Saving up their allowance?

Where is this? When i watch a movie i dont like i always throw popcorn at the screen at the worst scenes. I dont see that many others doing it anymore these days but it looks Ike that’s what’s happened here.

Attached: 20220704_100557.jpg (1440x2305, 1.23M)

I will NOT put my phone on silent
I WILL check my phone during boring scenes in full brightness
I WILL laugh at inappropriate scenes
I will NOT dispose of my trash in the trashcans.
I will not flush when I use the toilets.

Not my problem

I like to facetime with my friends during the good scenes so they can watch too.

I’m not sure why, but for the last couple of years the vast majority of my shits have been liquid diarrhea rather than solid poop. Recently I began shitting through a bucket with a strainer on the top. Then I take my bucket of liquid shit and leave it to fester in the sun behind my shed, if I have any expired food or liquids I’ll dump it in there, and if I have any rancid cum socks I’ll drop them in too. Then I like to fill up an ice cube tray with the mixture and I freeze it in the old fridge in the basement. Then I take my shit cubes, place them in a plastic bag and go to the theater, I either go to a showing super early before anyone else gets there, or I go to a movie that’s almost done with its run in the theaters at the latest or earliest time available when no one else will be there. Then I have free reign in the theater so I go through the aisles strategically placing my shit cubes over the seats and in the crevices. Usually by the time the movie is over and the waives come to clean up the mess the cubes have melted and stained the seats.