You know what I do when I'm sad or scared?

You know what I do when I'm sad or scared?
Fucking nothing.
'Cause I'm not a fucking pussy.

Attached: qqq.png (1920x941, 2.5M)

And I will stand by my mujahideen brothers until the end

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 77.96K)

Based.

But I thought he was an racist.

>stealing lines from memes
Is there bar lower than this?

Yeah, the bar called my penis.

I love Jensen bros

Attached: jensen.jpg (552x763, 202.11K)

I am not gay
I am not gay
I am not gay
I am not gay

Attached: images (2).png (507x605, 20.92K)

Cringe. This is how tweleve-year-olds think adults talk.

Me too.

Yeah, that was the point. They weren't even trying to hide it.

My older brother looks like that while I look like this. Why?

Attached: MV5BMTY3ODEzMTM0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE5NjM3Ng@@._V1_UY1200_CR106,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 59.67K)

your mom cheated on your "dad" with a retard.

I actually look like my dad

Wow your dad is ugly.

Its okay to be attracted to Jensen. He is strangely magnetic to the point he turned an angel gay

>strange
Some might say "queer"

Your mom cheated on your dad with a Chad or when he bounced she roped in your dad quick enough to justify your bro as his

How do I make myself look like Jensen?

Thats the thing though. Jensen is an old school masculine dude with a wife & kids.

How is that "the thing?" You're the one lusting after him.

My parents were married for like 5 years before my older brother was born

Who is more beautiful? Soldier Boy or Homelander?

Homelander always looks like he's chewing tobacco and his neck doesn't match his muscle suit.

Then its the former not the later

I am the Maeve simp. I also like Starlight and William(despite being a cuck), but the more I think about it the more I realise Soldier Boy will be the protagonist of Season 4, as he has done nothing wrong.

>Fought in WW2
>Served his country after WW2
>Is not racist, probably enjoy's sex with black wahmen
>Was BF with Bill Cosby
>Was team member with black man, Black Noir
>Was ok with working for black man,Stan Egar
>Has no evil desires.
>Has traditional values, despite that only gave one small odd look at gays
>Black Noir is unreriable narator. Soldier Boy did say to Crimson Countess that he was waiting for rescue, which implies that his team did not betray him.
>Gunpowder said that it was nothing serious, just hazzing
>Literally didin't want any drama in his life. When he came back, he went to talk with Crimson Countess, who basically started the drama by saying that his team hated him. They were probably just jealous of good looks and great voice.
>Admitted to Butcher that Homelander is his son. Was ready to finish the deal. Only got involved because of manipulations.
>Is not racist, sexist. Has literally zero desire to hurt anyone, or conquer the world. Unlike Homelander who openly threatens to destroy the planet.

>Only flaw that he has is that he is tad bit ruined by fame. Still doesn't want to destroy anything. Only wants to have sex and do drugs. Probably has so much sex and uses drugs because his super powers numb everything. Just like Captain America, who can't get drunk.

Attached: Believe in Soldier BOY.png (1838x284, 58.11K)

zoomer detected

They are married like over 40 years now. Do you think he ever suspected?

I say he has a strange magnetism.
user says he is queer.
I say no he isnt queer he is hetero.
You get confused & call me gay.

Jensen turns dudes gay while not being gay himself. I dont care if that makes me homo

you didn't and you are ugly like him so he is likely stupid like you. Never ever blame your mom.

Homelander looks fake as shit.

>user says he is queer
No, read it again faggot.

Yeah, you and your brother have different dads

>Homelander: Don't worry Black Noir my friend and teammate that I love like a brother. Even if Solider Boy is my father I won't let him hurt you
Now you have a reason for SB to really attack HL besides his lame deal with Butcher. He will kill him to get to Black Noir
instead of the show
>SB: I've always wanted a family...oh wait i have a son and grandson? fuck em! I'll kill both for mildly annoying me 4 seconds after meeting them because they want the same thing I wanted
wow he was so disturbed because his rich WASPy father was mildly distant from him and disappointed that he used super hero drugs to be a hero instead of hard work,