I didn't see it, but i heard it has a bunch of dumb meta shit where Neo was in a movie called the Matrix, in the Matrix?

I didn't see it, but i heard it has a bunch of dumb meta shit where Neo was in a movie called the Matrix, in the Matrix?
Is the plot really that retarded?

Attached: MV5BMGJkNDJlZWUtOGM1Ny00YjNkLThiM2QtY2ZjMzQxMTIxNWNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg (2764x4096, 2.01M)

love his hair

sometimes movies are waaaaay ahead of their time. And it can take a decade for people to finally get the movie and see that they were filtered all these years into thinking it was bad. This is one of those movies.

Attached: 98776987.jpg (873x335, 381.07K)

Yes the movie openly makes fun of the people who watched the prequels but didn't understand them

They told Wachowski that they'd do the movie regardless. Who she took the helm and tanked the franchise, crushing it with no survivors.
Is it a good movie? Not at all. Is it better than 5-10 mediocre studio-led sequels that piss on everything the original movie was about? That's for each of us to judge, but in my case YES.
The story was over. Just let it end.

Exactly like Reloaded and Revolutions. People have opened up to the former but Revolutions genius still remains elusive to a majority of people.

Sometimes a post is waaaay worse then the original poster thought it was. And it can take a decade for the poster to finally see that they were stupid all these yeas. This is one of those post

Attached: 1603782353396.jpg (1500x1125, 111.1K)

You will never tell an audience that an old guy sitting in a chair, spouting convoluted exposition for 3 minutes straight is good film making.

99.9% of audiences can't even pinpoint what good film making is to begin with.

Attached: 6c2.png (600x800, 55.27K)

ask your parents what good film making is

I liked how Trinity suddenly had Neo’s powers at the end out of nowhere. Just kidding I didn’t like that and trannies should be hanged by their necks.

they wouldn't be able to tell me, but there is very little more socially embarressing then being a film snob and thinking it makes you smart. It doesn't

smart in general? no, and one would be a fool to think that. i'm only intelligent in film and some arts. that's all

Nah, it's more like people's standards degrading due to all the horrible derivative media coming out and constantly getting worse that the past starts looking better. That and kids who saw these movies suddenly start spouting their opinion that they loved it and the original crowd has moved on.

I watched it a couple of days ago. It was absolutely retarded.
>Dude it's self aware at how cringy it is so it's good
No. You can be self aware of being cringy and still be cringe.

The meta aspects are really the only enjoyable parts of this movie. If you took them out, the only thing that's left are the action scenes with worse CGI and fight choreography than the originals, and worse actors in the roles that were recast. I'm not defending it as a good movie, the meta stuff doesn't compensate enough for the film's failings.

Reloaded is a bad movie with a really good plot and really cool action sequences. The whole zion sex orgy shit was retarded and the zion segment itself goes on for way too long. If they cut that shit out it would be an 8/10 movie but as is the movie sucks.

Revolutions I'd almost say is better than Reloaded but it suffers from the same issue: Zion. Zion is easily the worst part of the Matrix trilogy and they should have cut 90% of it out. Also the action sequence in the battle for Zion feels retarded because from what the Architect has already told us WE KNOW the humans are going to lose. The entire battle is "Stall time for Neo to get to the city" but like 70% of the movie is just that battle. It's so stupid.

The sequels expand the universe in a good way, but the movies are just really terrible.

The highway action sequence in reloaded is probably the best action in the entire franchise, which for me puts reloaded above revolutions, even if half the movie is a boring fucking drag.

Why did they completely rework Agent Smith? Like it's not even remotely the same character in any way shape or form and it makes zero sense.

Attached: agent smith resurrections.jpg (1200x503, 47.37K)

Reloaded has a lot of cool bits sprinkled in, but the movie itself is just too bad. Any fight involving Neo is boring because there's no tension. Neo just wins (or runs away) and we know this ahead of time because it's established that he is basically unkillable at this point. The sequences involving Trinity and Morpheus are really good. The exposition with the Architect is really good and completely turns the plot on its head in a good way. Even the Merovingian shit was at least interesting. There's just too much garbage in it to make it a good movie though.