Should there be mandatory trigger warnings for interracial relationships?

Should there be mandatory trigger warnings for interracial relationships?

I can't tell you how many times I've been enjoying a film or tv show when, without warning, I am subjected to this objectionable material. I start to shake uncontrollably and sometimes it can take me an entire day to calm down.

A simple warning that plays before the programme wouldn't cost much, and then people wouldn't get tricked into wasting their time/emotional security.

Attached: A_mixed-race_family_walking_in_a_park_with_European_flags_(P044728-798775).jpg (4000x2667, 1.68M)

If you saw a black guy/white girl in public, would it actually make any of you mad?

Racemixing with blacks is a sin in the eyes of God. It should come as no surprise that it was not allowed in movies before jews sunk their claws into America.

Larp as a black man who was "raped by a white woman" and I bet somebody'd write you up a list.
I usually nudge a buddy and make a "get a load of this guy" face and then we joke about how he'll murder her.

Yes. When I see them when I’m driving, I always roll down my window and yell “nigger lover” as loud as I can. It makes the woman feel shame (which she absolutely should) and usually makes the nigger chimp out. It helps that I drive a really nice car too since it lets the coal burner know that high value men see her as subhuman filth.

that's not a very funny joke

>jesus was human and God (interracial)
>satan rage quit his eternity for that reason
racism is literally demonic user, take the light pill, enjoy life, smile

im 28 and never kissed a girl

i also start to shake and compulsively start doing roman salutes when i see this its pretty bad
btw they should call it "nigger warning" instead of "trigger warning"

>that's not a very funny joke
maybe you have to be there

Yes. White people are racist. Black men shouldn't be breeding more half-racists.

i turn off any show with an interracial relationship. or any show with a token nigger character. like niggers on a nigger show like the wire are fine, but when the show is about a white couple and they go to the dr and he's a nigger i think "yeah that's enough." and i turn it off. i'm just tired of niggers and don't want them in my life.

This is sub-nigger IQ logic. God is the creator, not a fucking race, and if it indended for humans and niggers to racemix, we would not have been separated by a continent. The ability to racemix with blacks (a lesser, unevolved subspecies) was facilitated by technology, the creation of SATAN and then propagandized as “normal” and not immoral by JEWS (the Synagogue of Satan). It is not normal, not moral, and will accomplish nothing except the devolution of mankind. So as I said, racemixing with blacks is a sin and those who participate will burn in the deepest pits of hell.

Attached: 257157.jpg (832x576, 567.36K)

Edgy

>doesn't know God is triune
i legitimately can't tell if you are christian or just repurposing bits and pieces, either way this is your brain on protestantism, i genuinely feel really bad for you and pray for your soul tonight during rosary

>Edgy

Attached: 16422 - beard glasses hair mustache open_mouth soyjak variant_unknown.png (343x590, 38.22K)

It's disgust more than anger, but my sense of justice know that she'll get the shit kicked out of her before long.

Same. Usually I will just turn off anything with a black in it but sometime it works like I watched Blood Diamond recently and even though it was filled with african nigs it showed them as inferior and was based.

>is that a white woman and a black man...holding hands?! AAAAH HELP ME I'M GOING INSANE! I'M LITERALLY GETTING PTSD FROM THIS

How can one way spawn such gormless little gobloids but the other way spawn happy little angels? Mad innit.

Attached: 1656412212706.webm (576x1026, 1.54M)