Stranger Things

Rate it

Attached: stranger things.png (1079x808, 2.04M)

6/10 season
7/10 show
10/10 cast

Season 1: 7/10
Season 2: 1/10
Season 3: 4/10
Season 4: 8/10

I'm still on S1E1. Haven't made it past hitting the netflix button on my remote. what am I missing?

Why was season 2 so bad but season 4 kino-tier?

missing nice visuals and music, but the story is generic

Season 1: 9/10
Season 2: 8/10
Season 3: 8/10
Season 4: 8/10 (would be higher w/o all the Hooper in a Russian prison junk, who watches ST for Russian prison drama? They should have wrapped up that shit by episode 4, REALLY kino final episode though, made me cry like a baby)

>final episode, made me cry like a baby
same

Any Forums is triggered by one episode in Chicago with black and brown people. It's retarded (the people hung up on this, the episode is ok)

nothing made sense but it looked good and was also stellar emotionally
but agree on rest

They need to bring my man Eddie back

Never thought fucking Dustin would make me cry but him gimping around on a bum leg trying to explain to Eddie's uncle why his metalhead misfit nephew was actually a great guy just killed me.

THIS, I don't care how they do it, just bring Eddie back.

I really don't like the dialogue in this show. Does anyone else feel this way? It was so cliche and dull

Teenagers are cliche and dull. Especially ones from a small town in Indiana from the 1980s.

Vecna is based

He's in Stranger Things heaven banging that redhead slam pig Barb.

that's what I figured

It's very surface level, yes - especially in season 3, which has less depth because it's a giant parody of science fiction and action movies to the point that it's comical. After a certain point, the characters also cease to develop further. Nancy and Jonathon are probably the worst examples of this.

>interdimensional monster that can remotely assasinate people
>Is an outcast and hates humans acting like NPCs
>Doesn't kill corrupt politicians, neocons, war criminals, pedophiles, or the CIA who have basically kept him in captivity all his life
>Instead targets teenagers

He fucked up

Attached: jamie-campbell-bower-1654024257.jpg (640x426, 25.08K)

0/10

season 1: 8/10
season 2: 6/10
season 3: 3/10
season 4: 7/10

Attached: 1635997076253.jpg (500x500, 56.83K)

He could've manipulated the NPCs to his side and killed the powerful ones first, but he is a retard who targets teenagers only to get defeated.