Thor: The Dark World was better

>Thor: The Dark World was better
Godamn, this is the kinda shit I'm reading about this one. Is it that bad? I hear some goats are funny

Attached: 2435634563455.jpg (400x600, 62.21K)

It's OK and quite entertaining but nothing special. It's kinda just there.

Funny thing is I think the main reason it's not more memorable is actually that the villain is boring dog shit, but the villain and faggot Bale's performance is the one and only thing everyone collectively praises.

from what i hear he barely does any god killing
guess they had to cut his scenes to add more quips

It felt weird and disconnected, the dialogue wasn't that good. The children shit was a bad idea. The best part was Voldemort I guess.

>faggot Bale
???

Bale is unironically a mentally ill

>have scenes
>nay
>an entire 20min plot section
>where thousands of "gods" (howabout you actually go into detail about what the MCU "GODS" are, MCU...)
>are in a tight area
>DOESN'T have Gorr show up and slaughter them all

One of several issues

Why was Gorr such a meh villain? He was not that in the comics
Still was a far better villain than Forgettable Evil Elf Guy from Dark World, so not sure who's saying that genuinely, OP

>Is it that bad?

Attached: 1657627520416.webm (1552x642, 2.9M)

...the problem here is, what exactly?

The kid's accent, the cgi

Attached: 1656900849387.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

It's not great, but still better than Dark World

we wuz floating heads n' sheet

So a floating head is the issue here? Man, you guys have some exquisitely high standards.

>Thor: The Dark World was better
Lol god no. This is massive copium from faggots who wanted a serious Thor movie.

This.

Attached: 287787293113.jpg (728x970, 145.58K)

Attached: 1650023211859.jpg (1200x984, 73.02K)

My gripe was Russell Crowe. WTF was he even doing? I'ma research Greek history and figure out how Greek = Spaniard. That and, well, I feel his scene was way, way too long.

Even they are shitting on it. They used to laugh at consumers behind their backs. Now they don't give a shit.

Attached: 1641826004094.jpg (1012x552, 96.14K)

Wow...

It's silly but entertaining. A little weaker than Ragnarok because that had Hela.

Maybe the fact that its a 250million dollar movie using an effect that I can make in iMovie in about 30 seconds.

>The children shit was a bad idea
Thor sharing his godforce with them was actually a good idea that I'm surprised hasn't been done in the comic (afaik).