Inevitably, cast him

Inevitably, cast him.

Attached: 1652531998061.png (427x570, 240.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statesman.com/story/news/2022/07/12/uvalde-school-shooting-video-of-robb-elementary-shows-police-response/65370384007/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This whole thing is pure scapegoating anyways, which americans love to do.
Those kids were already dead.

qrd?

qrd

Qrd?

fat cop with a fade holding a gun while on the phone

QRD(quick run down)?

Cop shoots his phone and his hand like a retard, and the bullet richo

>cops are retarded
wow, woah

cope nigger

statesman.com/story/news/2022/07/12/uvalde-school-shooting-video-of-robb-elementary-shows-police-response/65370384007/

ricochets into a classroom, killing all of the kids.
FUCK PIGS

He had to stop an active shooter but right after he solves this CAPTCHA

too much reply stacking, this thread is a disaster

>beaner kills beaner kids
>fat beaner cops are useless cowards
LOL just another day in Mexico

>heh i'm le bad ass with this Punisher wallpaper, that gunman's gonna be so regretful he messed with me

but first, let me take a selfie

>checks Any Forums for active threads created by the shooter
He was a genius and a hero you commie

qrd?

He could literally be doing a number of pertinent things. There are first responder apps that have maps of some areas, he could be calling another officer and not wanting to tie up radio traffic for other people clearing the school, he could be receiving a text from dispatch with a suspect update that dispatch doesn’t want to broadcast. A picture is worth a thousand words because without context, it may not be what it seems.

all of them?????!!!!

Looks like he was just checking the time

reminder the cops got a girl killed by saying to call out for help and when she did the gunman shot her and they did nothing

>A picture is worth a thousand words because without context, it may not be what it seems
Its a worthless pig

Source please I hope this is real and verifiable

He was quickly checking if he got any (you)'s.

Nineteen children and one teacher died because he used his gun to hit the 'Post' button on his cellphone.

>if you like my content smash that like button, follow me and hit the bell!

>and they did nothing
i mean, like thats fucked up, but what do you want them to do, perform a necromancy?

He was checking if there were any new cunny threads in the catalog.

>White folks are dead, my fat ass is gettin the hell outta here!

he was checking Any Forums for fem twinks

Hello rëddit

pranked

They kids were already shot but most people don’t die right away and some of them would have lived if they had gotten to the hospital an hour sooner

cast him

Attached: IMG_20220712_164658.jpg (605x619, 117.65K)

not tell the kids to call for help when they haven't secured the area, it was a shitshow. And we still don't know for sure that they didn't directly shoot some kids themselves and are covering it up

>makes a webm of a kid getting his brains blown out
>"kinos for this feel?"

Kevin James of course.

>police have to check their phones during a crime
you say it like it's normal

The modern pontius pilate

Pontious Pilate, he's really good at washing the blood of innocents off his hands.

don't want to give the kids a flu

>Pontious Pilate
Hey he was just doing what the jews wanted. they threatened to riot pontius wanted calm.

why the fuck is this nigga sanitizing his hands in the middle of a school shooting?

They're Jews, you just slaughter them if they get too uppity

90% of the kids that spic killed were fellow niggers and browns, so i don't really care. They should have waited even longer.