Cgi 20 years into the future

>cgi 20 years into the future
>breakout stars like christian bale, matthew mcconaughey, gerard butler, alexander siddig
>very gripping plot
>good post apocalyptic setting

>got a shitty box office
Really unfair.

Attached: p29225_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 260.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tGr3Hxxblk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hollywood hates competition. Shame really, it's among the best of the best.

Dont forget the hot as fuck Goldeneye bond girl.

I just watched this yesterday wtf
Anyway yeah pure kino. Post apocalyptic shit + medieval aesthetic is unbeatable.

Based movie
Dragonkino needs to make a comeback

Attached: 3336b0668c0d09d99e942f93d39ec47d3beb1776003e73192db3d0a1fde9929b._RI_.jpg (1920x1080, 388.33K)

Cool ass movie
Why aren't there more like this? Dragons are loved by all age groups

Concept was cool but the execution was dumb. I tried rewatching it last week and it lost me with the intro. The way they describe dragons seems too much like Roland Emmerich movie in that it’s cartoonish and poorly thought out. Might try to watch it again in full for the cast later.

it isnt unfair. the movie sucked.

> t. Marvel fan.

Attached: 5206DEC6-5318-4BD8-A598-3FADAAEB1E54.jpg (960x1440, 485.88K)

This was my favorite movie when i was 6

I'm a Marvel fan and I liked Reign of Fire.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-10-03 053156.png (548x522, 265.39K)

>hi im matthew mcconaughey (alright x3) and welcome to jackass
>*gets ate by a dragon*
I was flipping channels one day and this is the only part of the movie I've ever seen.

Mcconaughey looked badass in this

As a burger, my favorite line in the film will always be
>What is it?! Dragons?!
>Worse: Americans.

>shaved head and beard combo
>sleeveless military fatigues
>battle axe
It's a unique look.

Proof there's only one thing more destructive than Dragons, its Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=0tGr3Hxxblk
and a good soundtrack
but to be honest the film was mediocre

yep saw it a couple months ago for the first time after only cwtching a few glimpses of it.
went in expecting the usual end of world grandeur but was surprised at how roped in the story was - human enclave vs dragon infested London, you had the two human factions and you could see their different aproaches to the dragon threat.

it didn't try to be more than it was and took itself seriously enough within its own limitations. that's why I love brit kino. content at the cost of some style which is why it's easily overlooked at the box office.

There was a time in high school when I actually had a nice, nerdy friend group which included girls, including a cute one who was clearly and unironically interested in me but I was a sperg. One one occasion like 20 of us all up and decided to go see Reign of Fire together. It was a silly movie but I had a nice time with frens.

Once, long ago, I had frens. I... I remember...