Is Lyle an accurate representation of a wagie?

What keeps him going?

Attached: Lyle_S3.png (1030x1356, 607.12K)

dude has to open the chicken goyslop restaurant by himself at like four in the morning lmfao

I imagine posting with his friends on Any Forums after his shift is over keeps him going!

the dopamine hit he receives when the boss congratulates him for his good work

His facial structure demonstrate that he's a lowborn raised only to serve and never achieve something greater
His body shows weakness and his face nothing worth saving

Attached: LosPollos.jpg (750x750, 105.55K)

lol i thought this was actual zoomers cosplaying as fring and lyle at first glance.

>when your chicken has to be bussin and not sussin

its disturbing how small this dudes face is. every scene hes in with other characters just takes me right out. little dweeby shit id crush his little skull like a crouton.

>Tfw Gus was grooming Lyle to be the heir to his chicken and meth business because he's a 60 year old fag who doesn't have any children.

Bum0

He wants to be Gus one day. Holy shit, what we need is a sequel of Lyle taking Gus' spot as the druglord.

Lyle thinks that by working hard and cleaning the deep fryer he will get qt gf, have kids & get invited to Mr. Fring's house for BBQ ribs.

Lyle is the product of boomers, who tell you to work hard, show up on time and have a firm handshake, and if you do that enough you can afford a home.

boomers (like Fring) enjoy watching you do this and suffer, similar to Lalo's amusement in the death of innocents.

kinda sad really

Hes Mexican, he has that retard strength.

A flock of broccoli

He is a professional. You can tell because he isn’t a complete pussy like the current generation.

Tfw fell for the boomer memes

Attached: 1656719052025.png (492x407, 233.5K)

He's probably good at his job, likes/respects his boss, and finds meaning in his pathetic life by working his way up the restaurant management chain. Not hard to imagine.

Of course, he doesn't have to deal with shitty low income non-white rowdy customers with guns, because they will be dealt with accordingly. Perks of having a drug lord boss I guess.

TMWY realize Lyle was actually being groomed to inherit Los Polos Hermano's(tm)

Lyle seems to be have been written to be Gussy's unofficial child because sussy Gussy is gay and doesn't have any kids

Attached: colonel-sanders.0.0.jpg (1400x1050, 92.87K)

This 100%