Oh yeah, this happened

Oh yeah, this happened.
Anybody seen it?

Attached: 09c634cc-c835-49fb-ace5-3e36956a3a15.jpg (2000x3000, 650.61K)

Yes and I absolutely love it

Yeah it was shit.

Yeah, I liked it. It's not going to win Best Picture but it was an enjoyable action movie.

How long have you had terrible taste?

no, it has niggers in it

There will never be a satisfying adaptation of the Wolfenstein/Keen/Doom universe.

the BTS was really good. the Rock bullying everyone, that LOTR dude seething off in a corner by himself all the time, the black guy trying to impress the rock. a lot of it is on youtube if you wanna check it out. my favorite part is that bond chick trying to look cool for the camera. everyone just kinda awkwardly going along with it knowing that she's probably threatened to sue half of them before the BTS camera guy showed up

>Dwayne the Drop Johnson
Dropped

Solid mediocre action movie from 90s, that one where one of the main characters become le bad for no reason

SEMPER FI, MOTHERFUCKER

LOYAL...TO THE CORE

Man, Karl Urban has been in so many movies that I have watched but did not even notice he was in since watching The Boys

Meanwhile you've done nothing with your life.

It was ok, but the final fight being a superpowered fist fight was a bit of a let down. Could've have the Rock going full cyberdemon

I'd rather get a Duke Nukem adaptation

fps segment was gimicky and dumb, other than that pretty alright action flick from the period, makes a good double feature with ghosts of mars

It's weirdly charming, fps segment is the highlight of the film of course.

>a movie where only 4 minutes first person shooting scene was good
Wew, just watch Hardcore Henry instead.
>In b4 someones brings up that Direct to Trash Can Female "remake"

>from 90s
this was made in 2005...

kino

Reminder that this bad boy is getting a 4k remaster kek