Based Zack

Based Zack

Attached: Justice League (2017).jpg (640x360, 26.7K)

This is the ironing board I was telling you about.

I wonder who talked him out of hanging a black crucifix on the wall behind Bruce, who was originally going to spend this scene gritting his teeth and injecting steroids into his arm.

Attached: 1644382229415.jpg (438x500, 41.53K)

This is Whedon but ok

where is her ass

oh look it's the melanin brothers

More like
>Based Hack
amirite?

kek

Attached: based-jesse-lee-peterson.gif (220x182, 472.53K)

Snyder would probably ask Ben and Henry to bend over more more mooooooooore. OK, perf, that's it guys.

Now spread.

Tase liker pussy made honeyberri on god, skele bb bussin fr

She's flat and ugly and skeletal and has a fucking pinhead. She's gross and unfit for the role and her being held as a beauty standard makes me physically ill.

If they want to push a Jew broad I'd actually fuck, recast the role with Abigail Shapiro.

If I was a 10/10 Hollywood actress I would constantly fart to devalue my attraction. I would have 100% farted during this scene.

>(((oh look it's the melanin brothers)))

do...do women do that?

>who should we get to play the 11/10 Mediterranean Goddess?
> a sticc kike of course!
>YAASSSSS BASED SNYDA SAVIOR OF DA WEST YASSS BASED AND REDPILLED CHAD FILMMAKER
I hate Snyderpajeets so, so much...

Attached: 1631548037966.jpg (966x543, 56.89K)

A girl once farted in my face.
We're seeing each other again next monday.

Did zack stand in as the ass model?

No. This is one of the things that pissed me off about Zack Snyder. This scene was filmed by Snyder himself but after Whedon used it for the theatrical cut and a bunch of Twitter faggots started complaining about Whedon sexualizing Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman Snyder took that and went to cut that scene from his cut of the movie, despite that being something he filmed himself.

That shot is completely Snyder. You can see his style all over it aside from the color filtering. The first trailers for the movie had tons of scene that could only have been filmed by Snyder and they had tons of panty shot scenes featuring Gadot's Wonder Woman. They were all gone from ZSJL.

>tfw Flash's ass is better
roastiebros...

Attached: 1633069237759.jpg (422x1032, 172.08K)

Truly the tom holland of the dcu