The northman

Why didn't anybody tell me this was KINO

why don't they make more movies like this? Will they also not make any more since it didn't do well in the box office?

Attached: The_Northman.png (250x370, 138.82K)

This was pretend kino for anyone who actually watches real kino. egger's worst film and a hack effort, OP. You proved you don't watch many films and don't know what kino it. It was cliche and boring for the most part.

>Why didn't anybody tell me this was KINO
Any Forums is overrun with trannies who are trying to control the narrative. They are enemies of kino.

No, they won't because you refused to watch it in cinema retard.

>Why didn't anybody tell me this was KINO
I did

This was real kino for anyone who actually watches real kino. egger's best film and a brilliant effort, OP. You proved you watch many films and know what kino is. It was unique and captivating for the most part.

Black Panther box office
>1.344 billion USD
The Northman box office
>68.8 million USD

Whitebros...

Attached: 4e18415546f0f24986feb04f740cb879_081fc67c_1280.jpg (1280x853, 270.89K)

>This was pretend kino for anyone who actually watches real kino
Blah blah blah. So many words to tell us you suck dick.

Based.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 18-36-27 Robert Eggers Envies Medieval Craftsmen Says It’s Hard to Be Creative in ‘Modern Secular Society’.png (657x2017, 563.35K)

We did tell you and you shouldve known by the fact that liberal and reddit scum were complaining about the lack of niggers in it.

It's Egger's first decent movie.

The only interesting part was him ripping off another director, so in other words he's trash and you're a faggot.

>hurr rippity dippity, cocks are so yummy

1. it was
2. they won't because people like you didn't go see it
3. correct

>the type of post a fag who likes the northman makes

>ahuahuahauha
Got the digits you deserve.

Fuck you janny. Fuck you utter tranny. Fuck you for deleting the thread when I'd written out a long ass fucking scholarly learned ass nigga reply. I reiterate, fuck you.
Delete this fucking post you fucking 0$/hour sjit eating transsexual, you won't make any money out of it and you'll sure as fuck never be a woman.
Fuck you.

Attached: 1657633441951.jpg (929x1175, 45.6K)

Reddit flick

post the dancing webm

Wow amleths mother is a fucking whore this movie really does show women's true nature

So true.

HAUNTED
VILLAGE

Give me Skarsgard raping and pillaging for 2 hours until Odin himself needs to stop him because hes too based.