/trek/

Gul Dukat was a wholesome and perfect being edition

Attached: Blameless & Pure.jpg (400x397, 22.48K)

Based, based edition.

TEROK NOR
TEROK NOR

DS9 is trash for trash by trash

Have we ever gotten a clear view into what the Cardassians value? The come across as sociopaths. Is it just that the nice ones never leave home?

Eaglemoss aka Hero Collector, that make a ton of Trek merch, are going into administration.

Attached: 1642063374377.jpg (2880x1082, 506.66K)

they value order, intrigue, guile, and ruthlessness
absolute khanate of the stars

Attached: 7e908cf151fc53f60dffac219f7de86b4e52c536f4c758917a31dd3f4b7e2d50.jpg (723x800, 197.82K)

I wished he had won, it would have been cool to see the Pah Wraths fuck the Dominion in the ass.

I know you. I was like you once, but then I opened my eyes. Open your eyes, goyim. Why is the United States so obsessed with protecting Israel? They've never helped you. And yet non-jews are constantly invaded and charged with terrorism. Drones chase us through the deserts and our families are harassed and ridiculed. Why? Because we're against Israeli occupation, and that's the one thing Jews can't accept. Nobody fights Zion. Everyone should want to be allies of Israel. Hell, you even want the Chinese to join. You're only sending them diplomats because one day they can take their 'rightful place' on the Diversity Council. You know, in some ways you're even worse than the Nazis. At least they tell you about their plans for an ethnic state. Jews are more insidious. They create ethno states and goyim don't even know it.

Attached: 1601527805134.png (640x848, 1.01M)

Ah, fuck. I've used them for years for models. I was still collecting their BS:G set.

dax is trans representation

Attached: 20140301-150259.jpg (300x300, 25.65K)

I know you. I was like you once. But then I opened my eyes. Open your eyes, libtard. Why are you so obsessed with Any Forums? We've never harmed you. And yet we're constantly banned and charged with off-topic posting. Jannies chase us through worksafe boards, and our supporters are harassed and ridiculed. Why? Because we hate trannies, and that's the one thing you can't accept. Nobody hates trannies, everyone should want to be a tranny! Hell, you even want the dindus to transition. You're only supporting BLM because one day, they can take their rightful place on the Gender Diversity Council. You know, in some ways, you're even worse than the Nazis. At least they tell you about their plans for genocide. You're more insidious, you genocide people - and they don't even know it.

Attached: blazeofglory_384.jpg (692x530, 78.84K)

Old man I haven't seen you in years.

I am not crazy! I know he switched trips. I knew it was isosceles! One after Bashir faggot. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot isosceles to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That new board! Are you telling me that a thread just happens to fall like that? No! *He* orchestrated it! Pizza user! He used imposter user as a human Shield! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own general! What was I *thinking*? He'll never change. He'll *never* change! Ever since it was 2020 it’s *always* the same! Couldn't keep his hands off the staff! But not our Pizza! Couldn't be precious Pizza! Grooming them constantly! And *HE* gets to be a jan? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance!

Attention, Bajoran workers.

It has come to my attention that there are a number of Anonymous posters on TerokNorchan have not been organizing their meme folders in the proper manner. Cardassian officers and memes regarding them are to go into a folder that is organized to a higher position than the rest of their meme folders. Remember, shitposting after your shift processing ores is a privilege and one that will be taken away if the proper respect is not shown to your superiors.

Attached: 1521055260496.jpg (500x375, 24.88K)

Typically, a backlink is required.

/trek/ has been a lot worse since this new discord popped up

Attached: 1636154944206.gif (640x482, 1.07M)

Shut up nerd

Attached: AE599DCF-D562-4D55-A571-848F125CAC49.png (1455x1074, 1.65M)

link?

Why did he fuck that girl in the Pah-wraith cult then? They were doing so well with Dukat being right and then they went off the deep end of what a piece of shit he was.

OP of the previous thread here. I don't mind.

Why are you replying to me?

The discord is trying to save you

Attached: 8F36C62F-992C-409B-9838-1C97D44E7B7C.jpg (730x325, 66.99K)

go give your father a foot massage frasier
he loves that dog more than you

Fuck off
The discord is trying to do what discords always do; chese away anyone that isn't psrt of the gang so the thread becomes a side chat for them

Anons need backlinks so they can peruse threads at the end of the week.

Who?!?

fuck off pire hazard, stick to annoying people in discord and leave /trek/ alone

The writers never meant for the audience to like him so much. They purposely tried to make you hate the character for the end game. The cult bullshit was the writers getting desperate.