Everybody forgot about this

everybody forgot about this

Attached: file.png (254x249, 87.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/will-smiths-slap-of-chris-rock-heard-around-the-world-at-the-94th-academy-awards-march-27-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/tmz-will-smith-teaches-little-chris-how-to-take-a-fake-slap-prior-to-the-chris-rock-ordeal/
gematriaeffect.news/will-smith-blocked-from-academy-events-for-10-years-april-8-2022-news-where-six-degrees-of-separation-giordano-bruno-the-unicursal-hexagram/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UUUU

Attached: 1648526430725.png (448x479, 12.86K)

>everybody forgot about a poorly made publicity stunt
Good.

If I was Chris Rock I would literally need years of therapy after this

as we should. it wasnt important.

Remember when someone made a meme template and then it was spammed across the board then no one posted it a day later

That's how celebrity news goes. It's hot for a moment and people forget about it and move on to the next celebrity gossip or controversy. It's not even 15 minutes of fame anymore. It's more like 5 minutes of fame now.

Well yeah, it was memory holed.

His brother remembers.

It's been discussed to death. Smith's career is toast and Rock's tour was a success. What else is there to say?

SORRY...

are we comparing selling out a theater with 300 of your dumbass fans to being a supreme galactic blockbuster god?

comedians would love that complete and utter lack of distinctions

KEEP. MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND'S NAME

this guy thinks the new telescope pictures are fake

Good, normalfag discussion of this was surprisingly short. If only I didn’t have to hear about depp vs heard every fucking day.

>depp vs heard every fucking day.
obfuscation worked as intended!

because it was a nothingburger to begin with

I did not forget because I use this reaction image all the time now, my new favorite.

Attached: 1652666454041.jpg (1218x1092, 217.88K)

It was an Illuminati ritual
gematriaeffect.news/will-smiths-slap-of-chris-rock-heard-around-the-world-at-the-94th-academy-awards-march-27-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/tmz-will-smith-teaches-little-chris-how-to-take-a-fake-slap-prior-to-the-chris-rock-ordeal/
gematriaeffect.news/will-smith-blocked-from-academy-events-for-10-years-april-8-2022-news-where-six-degrees-of-separation-giordano-bruno-the-unicursal-hexagram/

not enough RAM in the world to remember every black on black fight

Oscars used to be so white.

black on black crime fatigue