Beautiful culture

twitter.com/antman0528/status/1546859187468115969

Attached: 1657655580878.jpg (1170x1626, 681.24K)

Attached: 2022-07-12.png (1052x742, 154.41K)

Fuck off Any Forums chud, no one cares about your hand picked videos, I can literally find a million videos of white people chimping out you racist garbage.

and that’s a good thing

>I could, I just don't want to is all

Black "people" literally aren't human. They're chimps!

it's okay. her grandfather said nigger once.

>Nigger beats up obvious whore
what else is new?

I laughed at the guy trying to move her from the door with his foot. Truly I am become a twisted gaming psychopath due to this site...

for every video of a white guy chimping out I can find 10 of a nigger chimping out.
I know you libshits have a hard time understanding statistics.

Attached: 1636209472439.webm (640x800, 2.87M)

>be black
>see white woman
>0.5 seconds later you rock her shit
Literally why

Isn't it unsettling how much everyone agrees that the world is falling apart

Three cheers for Buffalo!

modern wrestling

Can I get a toll status?

Toll status:

>no webm
>no qrd
terrible thread

The world is becoming niggerier. That's literally what we all mean. Tv sucks. Music sucks. Blacks are emboldened, embracing their role as the Jews' golem, attacking our people in public. We're being hit so hard with propaganda that half our race hates their own people if not more. Blacks are the problem. I don't care who's controlling them, blacks are animals, vile disgusting creatures not fit for habitation in America.

>chubby ginger chick
>black guy hits her
Yeah she’s a coal burner and probably cheated on him.

They were in a relationship. Sometimes a bitch needs discipline. Act like you haven’t agreed with the sentiment at some point. Sometimes all that gets through to a woman is a closed fist. My daddy did it, his daddy did it, and guess what I’ve done it. My son will do it, too.

>AYO WATCHU SAY MAYO BITCH?

She probably cheated on him

yeah. it's not like niggers randomly hitting people is a thing.

She looks like a coal burner

Everybody’s been saying that shit since forever, who gives a fuck. Yeah shits bad but if you let yourself listen to a doomsayer you’ll be there all day waiting for the fucking sky to fall down. Shit gets bad for awhile, gets good for awhile, then gets bad for awhile. You gotta roll with it man, adapt.

Attached: BA2A3904-3996-4BBB-BC5C-66C3CF872433.jpg (1400x1050, 126.87K)

>Shit gets bad for awhile, gets good for awhile, then gets bad for awhile
no, shit only gets worse. the western civilization has passed it's zenith. denying that is just cope.

based paki trying to redpill the stupid slut

Fuck off /pol
OP is a faggot

mad asf lmao

Toll paid.

now that abortion is banned imagine the kino within the next 2 decades

she said the N word

>the guys afterwards just trying to get her out of the way

Attached: B21823A3-000E-4D0B-AA6E-9EC9BB21567A.gif (220x155, 15.17K)

not everybody who hates niggers browses Any Forums. stop generalizing.

13/50

Pretty obvious she got caught cheating. She didn’t deserve the kicks but she probably deserved the punches

Maybe these white women should stop thinking they're safe around them because Tiktok brainwashes them to think they're le lovely peoples and BLM xx

Only partially. The toll is paid in full when the white woman is six feet under.

Are you, by chance, a nigger?

Based women hating liberals

>retarded bitch who has probably fucked 20 black dudes and is hooked on fentanyl gets sucker punched for stealing Tyrone's stash
>overweight white dude in a suburb 2000 miles away making less than $60k a year who will never be hit by a black person in his entire life: the western civilization is passed it is zenith

yeah, just like all those old asian women. it's so obvious they cheated on their nigger pets.

she said the N word

What's funny is she probably doesn't blame the nigger because BLM u guise x

Attached: 1655566171314.jpg (650x932, 224.18K)

Are you really going to pretend like me having to see niggers online, in ads and in movies isn't a genuine problem for me? They're not human.

*Slow clap*

You just know this woman has and still will have #BLM in her tiktok bio.

it is honestly insane how quickly he reacted. sees her face, no hesitation, boom. like zero hesitation, he wasnt even thinking that was reflex. like what the fuck

Not denying that, but every chubby ginger woman I’ve ever met was a coal burner so I’m assuming this is some relationship drama.

Daaaaw what? You don’t think you should hit women? Fucking liberal pussy. I’ve got a wife a good job and 3 sons, what the fuck do you have?

facts

They are like pitbulls. If you move too fast in a way they don't like they will attack.

If a white girl lives in a nig apartment complex like that fucks nigs 10/10 times. No one else could stand to live in such a hellish environment except an honorary nig.

I could fix her
I'm a doctor

100% her thoughts were him hanging by a noose from a tree

she has that look

the world literally is a nigger

I chuckled

t. 14 year old summerfag w/ no wife, job or kids

The barbarians are in every city square. It's over. We will rebuild and fascism will guide us home.