Refute this chuds

Refute this chuds

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-161539-462.png (1080x400, 111.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0I1BwPkjjUA
youtu.be/Gb2SNOeHuso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss the 90s and the existence of actual subcultures. Imagine being educated into music through corporate tripe. Not hating on Kate either, she was a talented Goddess, but man. What a sad world we now live in. Netflix and a video game. Fuck.

joke's on you it was burnout 3
>SHE AIN'T NO BEAUTY QUEEN TO MEEEEEEEE

My love for 80's music came from GTA Vice City

Attached: Tommy.png (1200x675, 1.09M)

Was anyone actually sassing zoomers for getting into Kate Bush?

yes

For me it's Fever 103

My music taste came from MTV and VH1 back when they actually played music in the early and mid 2000s

Stranger Things is for gape assed fags, THPS wasn't.

Zoomers are faggots who get their musical tastes from pop culture instead of having actual fucking taste was the point. YouTube is chock full of retards who'll say "like if X brought you here"

>chuds
The only one who cares about this gay shit is the faggot who directed the faggot thor film.

I can't. THPS2 is peak vidya.
youtube.com/watch?v=0I1BwPkjjUA

I mean how you find it isn't really important so long as you appreciate it.

I learned about Hell's Bells when I was 6 because my dad played that shit at full volume to wake us up and that song slaps. Not as much as Shoot To Thrill I wouldn't recommend this method to teaching children music but hey it worked

stranger things is gay and thps isn't. there.

im not going to lie.....i like shoot to thrill and this cod trailer put me on that song
youtu.be/Gb2SNOeHuso

Why would I?
I'm not some old ass boomer millennial.

My music taste came from naruto AMVs

poh please, they've been doing this shit with marvel movies SPECIALLY with guardians of the galaxy

Mostly evanescence.

>66k likes
I'll just assume those people are fatherless or had dorky ass dads into 80s pop rock. My music tastes come from my dad and later discovered extreme metal because I liked the hard rock and metal My pops showed me.

No TV show or video game is even remotely responsible for my music taste. I owe that partially to my dad partially to my friends and partially to my music Wikipedia autism as well as Any Forums

>tony hawk
>not GTA trilogy on PS2

>No TV show or video game is even remotely responsible for my music taste.
t. tastelet

why is he using a wojak profile pic

Imagine getting your entire music taste from fucking TV shows and video games.

I guarantee I am beyond more well versed in music than you scrub