Look who is pulling a Ray Fisher

Attached: 1657581225197.png (724x799, 428.33K)

why take the chance of hiring black actors if this is how they repay you?

twitter trannies found out this nig has a bunch of tweets mocking trannies so this probably won't go anywhere

>Nooooo not a steady 8 years of work

White boys mad again

Based

No one ever liked her. Not because of racism, no, because she's a vapid toxic bitch.

????

If someone insults you just block them??? What other safety measures Need to be in place?

Probably got mad that the older actress playing her daughter got so much attention.

>MUH MEAN TWEETS

Or better yet, just don't have social media. If you really need one to keep in touch with friends and family just make one with a fake name so your cousin can send you photos of their new baby, but beyond that get off fucking social media. I can't think of any celebrity whose social media accounts have actually been a positive for them. They're either neutral to the point of irrelevance or used to actively harm their careers by people digging up old shit.

Flashbros how could this be what about our wholesome #flashfamily?!?!?!?!?!?

Is her career stalled and this is some sort of crazy gambit? No producer will want to work with her saying this crap. Imagine being a gaffer or grip who never said a word to her reading this shit.

Probably afraid of not having a job now that the network is about to start axing anything that isn't massively profitable

I'm sure it's part of the contract that they need to at least have some input on what the intern puts on their twitter. I don't know why she continued to read it, I'm sure the "safety measures" are just handing the account over to producers so they fix it.

Her career will be dead once Flash ended

>hire niggers
>get cancelled
>dont hire niggers
>get blacklisted
epic industry u got there burgers

It sounds like she causes problems for the female white lead and they don't like eachother and are seldom in scenes together. Not really surprising the forced diversity hire is causing problems for whites on set.

*smacks lips*

Social Media seems to be real trouble for this show.

Did they ever recast Elongated Man?

She's not even black

I'm listening to the podcast right now and she says she's mad at the white cast for not "protecting her." Why does she get special treatment? She also expects to not get online hate.