Marvel fans demanding trigger warnings

Y'all fragile niggas

Attached: IMG_20220712_220829.jpg (1080x1353, 281.47K)

wait, what did I miss?

God people are spoon-feeding delicate bitch made fags these days.

literal cancer

Wha happen?

Attached: 1559545005374.jpg (1921x1082, 127.58K)

>haha those liberal fragile cucks wanting trigger warnings lmaoo

>is it woke? How pozzed is it? I'm not watching the show until you tell me.

wait, that's the whole thing? A story that appeared in comics almost a decade ago deserves somehow a trigger warning today? What's next? being careful when you say Uncle Ben dies in the next reboot of Spiderman?

doesn't starlords mother have cancer?

this
also all the crying about The Boys

AGGGGHHHH A REAL EMOTION

HELP ME DISNEYMAN

Well, not anymore.

>not liking propaganda
>being scared of a fucking movie

Meds, take em if u think theyre the same

I mean they literally had a racial slur in Avengers: 'Infinity War and that was 'fine;

trigger please

No, it stopped once she died

>Wanting to know how much literal propoganda that always correlates with shitty storytelling and writing that they use as a shield against critisim
>Vs
>This character has fake cancer

Maybe stop writing shit like Terminator Dark Fate, Ghostbusters 2016, Rise of Skywalker, and Lightyear and then literally having your actors come out and say critics are whatever Phobes or Ists you can slap a name on to hide that fact and maybe you can fool people. Right now we can tell that the "Gayest marvel movie ever" probably has some shit tier writing if they're pushing that as hard as they are.

>marvel fan realizes for the first time movies can evoke emotion in the audience

Jane dies of ass cancer.

No.

The correct answer to this is "no". Stop giving ground. Stop giving in. There is no end. There is no point where they will look at what has been done and say, "This is enough." There will always be more demands. Just say "no". If you're too fragile to watch a superhero movie designed for children, then that is entirely your own problem. Don't watch it.

yes, those 2 things aren't the same.

oh but when I demand a trigger warning for faggotry I get banned off twitter and reddit.

really makes you think

>IT'S N-NOT THE SAME B-BECAUSE IT JUST ISN'T OKAY?!?!?!

lmao this cope