3 hours of meandering drivel that goes no where

Tarantino on complete autopilot.

Attached: 25CC48BE-CEC8-476F-B5B9-C3F5E13BCB1E.jpg (630x1200, 208.49K)

Would be different if Ryan Gosling was the main character.

Attached: 1566184395674.png (916x788, 530.71K)

yes but le wacky Rick Dalton filmography clips!

Attached: dpuc3.png (327x597, 201.07K)

no actors could save this dogshit scenario. brad and leo were just hired to sell tickets with their name on the poster

filtered beyond belief

Wouldn't work. It's almost perfect as is.

It's like Tarantino saw the genuine praise PTA gets and went "I'm going to do that" (he failed)

it was a 9/10 until the stupid shlock ending.

I don't mind the meandering at all, I actually enjoy those parts. What I hated was the so called "set up" with the Manson kids at the farm. They made Tex miss Brad Pitt's character by a second, to set up the show down later on. When they are together again, it's completely by coincidence and the Manson kids don't even know who the fuck he is. Pitt barely even remembered.

Tarantino could have easily made it so the Manson kids saw Pitt walking the dog or from outside, which is why they changed plans and went in his house. Instead it was the retarded "we gotta kill Rick because we saw him on tv as kids!!"

Attached: 595fc1ef25cd965aa99acb68adad04f3.jpg (736x736, 26.37K)

>dude, Brad smashes some girl's face into a phone hook and Leo burns a screeching hippie alive! Sharon Tate's memory is totally vindicted!

Attached: fst.png (438x438, 430.15K)

I liked that it had California Dreamin in. Tarantino was probably thinking of Chungking Express when he put that in.

His last good movie was Jackie Brown.

I think rather he fell for the "love letter to hollywood" meme and thought that by making his own he would win finally an oscar, then he could retire in peace

damn now this is artistry. just get your studio to license some needle drop from the 70's that's been used in dozens of films as instant nostalgia-trigger and get praised by brainlets who view this as some deep cinematic reference

Tarantino's autopilot is better than 99% of hacks out there.

More like only good movie, apart from maybe True Romance if you count Tarantino scripts. Tony Scott was a much better director. Pulp Fiction is the archetypal overrated flick. Reservoir Dogs was an inferior remake of City on Fire with added reddit dialogue, and Kill Bill onwards are all just overly wordy pastiches of the films of actual creative people.

>3 hours of meandering drivel that goes no where
K I N O
I
N
O

his last good movie until this one. you're right everything in between was shit

empty buzzwords post. orwell was right about newspeak

Attached: c21c38b533f071ba9b211feb023f18f7--george-orwell--quotes--orwell.jpg (550x825, 53.53K)

Well... I think it was fucking awesome. Understanding the plot of the movie does require the viewer to know who sharon tate is and also when/by whom she was murdered. So if you like some of my mates (i only knew cuz it was in the newspapers) had no clue of the above. The story does absolutely fuck all for you and you have indeed been watching random scenes attached to another for three hours long.

I would say that is the weakest point of the movie and also why I can't really give it my Kino stamp of approval even though i fucking loved it.

This movie was kino, don't care what you faggots say

Jackie Brown is his worst movie. This one is a close second. You aren't being a clever contrarian by praising the mess that was Jackie Brown. You're just a moron.

chinese hands typed these posts. so sowwy bruce ree got btfo by Chad Brad

>all words are buzzwords so we can sum up a thought or idea easily
>NO U CAN'T DO THIS
stfu, idiot