Can ANY of you faggots tell me what was the message of this movie?

Can ANY of you faggots tell me what was the message of this movie?

Attached: gabourey-sidibe_precious.jpg (793x445, 45.97K)

Don't be poor

Don't be black

Don't be fat

Don't be fat

Don't be a woman

Something about being a big fat whale? Idk, I never watched it. I've only seen that scene where she steals KFC, lol.

Honestly it captures the black experience pretty well in American inner cities, and doesn’t do it in a pandering liberal way.

>abusive, drug addict parents
>weight problem
>extreme self-esteem problem
>broke, feeling trapped, and always on public transport

Even if you're an obese black woman, you can still have sex

whito people bad

Literally its not a movie for you, its a message to blacks to rise above their shitty situation and sever ties with the toxic people dragging them down even if they are family.

stop eating

kinda racist

This is a good message for anyone desu, stopped talking to my dad years ago and have never felt better

faggot

Sup dad.

got a grip yet?

Go die in nursing home surrounded by minimum wage zoomers who want to get away from you ASAP

I am extremely racist and enjoyed it. It showed a glimpse into the life of someone with a fucked up upbringing and I did see where they were coming from, however just because environment plays a role does not mean genetics does not also.

Genetics does have a role, however, an adopted black kid (from infancy) raised in a white family is going to be extremely white in everything but appearance.

Don’t be fat

Don't be poor
Don't be black
Don't be fat
Don't be a woman