Before libs destroyed America

Attached: d9601d1c3c082e0c4636fef8d0f462d6 (1).jpg (960x780, 220.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hCBz6Q3RMhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rip the great satan.

>This advertisement for a PRODUCT is so based!

his kids have blond hair while he has black hair. He is being cucked. Classic american

and
that's a fucking liberal's work (the New Deal)

Muzzie
Lib

Attached: homeless.webm (396x394, 249.6K)

Learn white people genetics. We have all kinds of colors for eye and hair.

I remember being a little kid and me and my sister would stay up until my dad came home from his late shift just so we could see him for five minutes before we went to bed

Most of my friends growing up had parents that were split up

Must've sucked

it's pretty comfy, ngl

Why would you post this?

Nuclear families destroyed America by allowing white women to wallow in narcissistic navel gazing alone in their homes instead of being subjected to watchful eyes of their mothers and grandmothers.

children are often born with light hair that gets darker with age
this or the parents are heterozygotes
t. was dark blond as a child, now has brown hair

They used to attack our memories and mock them (Pleasantville) and now they try to pretend it never happened.

Attached: HKMS000005_km0000mrcr.jpg (768x639, 118.22K)

aww man i miss when the jews advertised hollow plastic lifestyles like this back in the day!

Lgbt

Whites are born blond-haired and blue-eyed and often change colors as they get older, pajeet.

My parents had black hair (mom green eyes dad brown) my sister has blonde hair and blue eyes and every single facial feature I do (brown eyes, brown hair). Her husband had brown hair and eyes but her children have blue eyes and blonde hair. My daughter has red hair my husband has black hair.

Learn white genetics

Commie

>Two waitresses serving two well dressed black guys

But the 1950s were so bad and WAYCIST

>brown eyes
>white

Do you find the 1950s utopia triggering? Why don't you watch Pleasantville?

youtu.be/hCBz6Q3RMhg

Attached: WandaVision-Finale-DKODING-4.jpg (848x1200, 150.86K)

They will tell you this never really happened

Attached: FUoGEnlVsAAYput.png (569x680, 629.99K)

>from the twisted mind of Jordan Peele

Don't you have some dogs to have sex with?

Bot

Italians ruined America more than anything by mass importing drugs into America.

Yes.

look how they just make up stuff lmao

Attached: e84774332451806caa33fe3d1104d24d.jpg (750x1301, 101.52K)

Why would you redirect anger towards the messenger?

i was a promiscuous child

What kind of depraved miserable mind would project these things on a picture like that?

Don't you have some elderly and children to blow up along with yourself?

based grandpa

i disagree, it`s much better now with the jews advertising miscegenation, feminism and sodomy instead

A Liberal is what.

A leftist.

Why are you all nostalgic for a time that was decades and decades before you were even born?

What the fuck does this have to do with television and film?
Can you read, boomer?

Modern day:
>I still can't get through my day without a shit ton of drugs
>I'm openly gay and have had 500 sexual partners but I'm still single and living in an apartment at 40
>I have autism
>I'm allowed to wear pants and go to college but I'm still preoccupied with what to wear
>I beat the shit out of my son and molested my daughter and no one will ever do a goddman thing about it unless I'm a celeb whose turn it is to be cancelled on twitter

Because the standard of living was unironically higher as long as you weren’t a total fucking loser (even if you were gay or black)

>One group destroyed everything.
God damn you're a retard.

>Why are you nostalgic for a time when society was functional, on the upward swing, economy was good, wealth inequality was an order of magnitude lower, your ethnic group was 90% of the population, and "diversity/homosexuality" was not your nations's mantra, but in fact condemned?
Hmm. Yeah idk.

One group did destroy everything, but it's not the "libs". It was their masters.

>destroy entirety of Europe and Japan
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Take your meds.

Europe destroyed itself. Japan started the war with the USA. Lol. Fucking faggot.

your welcome :^)

>while boomer fucks were living unsustainably at the expense of their progeny

Learn history.

What do Japan and Europe have to do with America?

>votes for racial equity
>votes for universal suffrage
>votes for deregulating capital
>votes for shipping his job away, because it's good for "the economy"
>votes for open borders for capital so it no longer funds his nation's prosperity
>votes for non-white immigration, but it's OK, because his president friend from the TV said they too are conservative
>votes his rights away, because TV shows scary thing happening
>votes his rights away, because it's good for "the economy"
>votes his rights away, because shipping everything to China is good for "the economy"

Liberal's votes and consequences (formerly Conservative's)

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BEAT ME AFTER I STARTED A WAR WITH YOU

Attached: 1651181440184.png (227x222, 17.88K)

That's the brainlet take. You life is so much better now than it would be in the 50s 60s.
>but fags
>but nogs

They are both insignificant