/hor/ - Horror General

Bathtub edition
Previously on /hor/:

Attached: 1657571634524.webm (960x400, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HMjLS1E3F4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for that movie you hate

How fucking DARE YOU

What movies are worth watching in the Child's Play franchise?

Unironically and I can't stress this enough all of them including the remake and the zoomer show

I can't think of a horror movie I truly hate. I didn't see what's so great about Night of the Creeps and Killer Clowns from Outer Space, though.

Watch Messiah of Evil

Attached: 1655225987808.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Never forget the Halloween 4 shotgun kill: youtube.com/watch?v=3HMjLS1E3F4

*Klowns fucking autocorrect

Not even M Night Shyamalan movies?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-12 204348.jpg (602x843, 151.51K)

Does it have thrills, chills, and kills?

Attached: 1657062971664.gif (357x347, 50.17K)

>Jason x is too cringey
I can't stand zoomer faggots, can't even watch shit in good fun without complaining about it being "cringe"

Attached: 1636759583890.gif (540x304, 3.6M)

I have never seen one, except my English teacher showed in Unbreakable when he was having a hangover

Yes, not really scary but it's unnerving. Also the tomboy is cute

The first four. I recently rewatched the first movie in a long time I forgot how fucking good it is. You know how A24 movies can have a good first half build up but then the movie ends without anything cool happening because A24 faggots think actual horror is cringe and nothing happening is totally terrifying and bone chilling? The first half of Child's Play does that but the second half actually delivers on the goods that the first half promises. As in the first half is actually genuinely creepy, then the second half gets fun and a little campy with the horror. Outstanding movie.

Second movie has an okay first and second act, but it's worth watching entirely for the stellar third act. Probably one of the best final showdowns in horror. People shit on Child's Play 3 a lot but I honestly really like it. It's Chucky in a military school and he manages to cause a lot of fun chaos.

Bride of Chucky (number 4) is a great stopping point. It gives you a taste of the final evolution of the series which is going full on comedy and abandoning any pretense of horror. This is where they fully embrace Chucky being a pop culture icon. It's a fun movie.

Seed of Chucky (5) is ramping up the comedy even further than 4 but to a detriment. Curse of Chucky (6) and Cult of Chucky (7) are trying to take it back to basics with more simple, serious takes on Chucky (until the ending of 7 goes full absurd). The TV show is absolute pozzed garbage filled with race mixing homosexual children. Everyone is repulsive to look at and a lot of kill scenes are accompanied with cringe zoomer music. It's worst than any of the movies could ever hope of being. The remake sucks.

Never forget that the studio for The Thing (2011) completely erased their work with CGI and removed the entire Alien scene.

You never watched Signs? You should, the first part is excellent (but as usual with that guy, it becomes shit)

Careful not to get burnt out before October

Now there's a movie I didn't understand the love for. I didn't get anything out of it at all. Absolutely nothing.

I can't speak for the others but I've been on a horror binge since last year

I am going to be honest with you, I don't like most movies and TV. Only gore, and only the cartoonish kind.

That groyper made me jump

Unfeeling beachfire-lighting hands typed this post

It's supposed to be slower but browser based gif engines suck

Attached: turn-1.gif (357x347, 45.13K)

I don't know what to think. How often do you watch stuff?