Attached: period.png (996x730, 266.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kx1VBWiEBrY
youtu.be/d6z3VBOvDL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOBODY LAUGH

THIS AINT REALITY TV

She was great in Larry Sanders

I'm funny as a man because it lets me stick my meat inside my gf. Why does a woman need to be funny?

not sure what this is and didn't watch but I suspect it's an amateur who's trying things out, maybe more than one

there are bad amateur performances in every field and it's not notable

also remember that comedians are trying foremost to get laughs, not present their idealized version of comedy

Great. Now her pussy is extra stinky today.

>I suspect it's an amateur who's trying things out
She was named one of 2016's 50 funniest people.
Here's another one of her roasting the creator of Fresh Prince of Bel Air
youtu.be/Kx1VBWiEBrY

This is fucking unbearable.

I honestly find all standup comedy bad. I think I laughed at Bill Hicks, but when a person is actively and purposefully toiling to make you laugh, and they're aware of it, and you're aware of it, and you're expected to laugh, then laughing becomes almost like a social obligation of sorts; a formality. Comedy must be spontaneous and unexpected to be funny.

youtu.be/d6z3VBOvDL4

I miss Phil Hartman

Attached: 1638707300620.jpg (596x747, 52.51K)

I got poop coming out of my butt right now

Attached: 1656000753719.jpg (598x602, 51.67K)

>Comedy must be spontaneous and unexpected to be funny
Really good stand-up comedians can do this without it feeling like an act.

Paste Studios is a few steps above amateur

lmao

Mmm I bet you take bug shit huh

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>She was named one of 2016's 50 funniest people
if she sucks that's an issue with whoever chose the awards, not the person. I see no reason to go out of my way to watch bad standup so I can complain about other people's bad taste

time to stop fuckin and start sucking

why did the jannies delete it?

This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while, but not for reasons Eve Peyser wants me to think.

>formerly a viable egg

yeah stand up is all about creating the illusion of that feeling you get when like your friend tells a funny off the cuff story but once you start to see the seams of how rehearsed it all is the magic is gone. It's why I can only listen to stuff like tough crowd or the golden age of the comedy cellar crew on O&A when it's actually funny people having an unscripted conversation.