Just another Racist Piece of Shit

>Just another Racist Piece of Shit

What did MM even mean by this?
Soldier Boy was NEVER racist

Attached: Soldier-Boy-S3.png (1080x1080, 1005.78K)

Let's be honest, do you unironically think Soulja liked them colored folks?

What did he even do to mm's family? Where they just collateral damage? Also why does mm have two grandads in that one picture? I'm also pretty sure he had more than one daughter but he only has one now??

Based Boy

and that's a good thing!

He wasn't but the writers wanted the villain to be a racist because drumpf or something so here we are.

Am I gay for thinking he's hot?

A lot of the Solider boy stuff seemed tagged on after the scripts were written since they realized that he was too likable
>he killed nazis
>actually was never stormed the beaches of Normandy, he went there weeks later

>bill Cosby was America’s dad!
>wait no he was actually racist and pro segregationist

>I’ve always wanted a family because my dad was cold and distant from me as I was a big goof off
>wait is that my son and grandson? Reee I’ll kill ‘em

The writing is all over the place

Collateral damage. He threw a Mercedes into their apartment or something after catching some people trying to break into it

I think they’re intentionally keeping this obscured. I would hope that it would be because they are going to make it more complex than “racist SB murdered blacks” thus giving him some more redeemable complexity but I doubt it

Who's your favorite Supe?

I'm a Blue Hawk chud

Attached: BlueHawk.JPG.jpg (1316x1980, 239.54K)

Honestly I’m liberal and this show is getting too libbed out for me. Having a character start yelling about racism toward a hyper-powerful supervillain while they’re trying to kill him is just fucking retarded

The writers want to have racist villains but are afraid of showing them be racist so we're stuck having them tell us they're racist rather than showing it

What was his superpower?

>we need the audience to know we're at the black character's apartment
>let's pictures of famous black people all over the walls

You now recognize him as Brad Fisher from It’s Always Sunny

Attached: C6DE63A5-A50F-45DC-BBEE-80F5B760FEA7.png (1415x795, 747.24K)

Lol, well said user. This show has been downhill since “yellow bastard”

Speedster like a train

its not like a meta joke about race card pullers is it? the show does take jabs at the leftwing corpirate ideology so could it be that much of a stretch? my gut tells me its just bad woke writing, but could it be?

Statistics

>yellow bastard
Is this the most "racist" shit they could think of?

Even Mark Wahlberg did a better job when he was 16 years old

Attached: 6mhnip.jpg (500x892, 109.54K)

Understanding crime trends without bias

Kek
What did he do?

Seemed like he was just supposed to be kind of strong, he was throwing people 15 feet in the air at the BLM meeting thing.
They could easily think of more racist shit but they’re such absolute fucking pussies that they couldn’t get the LITERAL NAZI to say anything worse than “yellow” lmao