When does this get good, Any Forums? You fuckers said that this was good. Where is Darth Maul??

When does this get good, Any Forums? You fuckers said that this was good. Where is Darth Maul??

Attached: Star_Wars_The_Clone_Wars.png (600x412, 22.98K)

>watching an animated show of a franchise that is already for children

Attached: 12414413.jpg (359x478, 51.42K)

It’s a children’s television show. It never stops being a children’s television show.

>children’s television show
Not an excuse.

Attached: dz9o625j21551.jpg (900x572, 39.64K)

Attached: 1647972576829.webm (1920x1080, 2.15M)

It's actually a Disney animated spinoff of the animated children's movie spinoff of the movie franchise meant for 12 year old boys.

>twitter meme defending children's TV show

Attached: 1509286387596.png (354x274, 111.4K)

if you don't like it by season 3 then you never will. there's only 1 good episode in season 1 and a handful in 2.

>there's only 1 good episode in season 1
Which is?

It's all over the place in terms of quality. Either watch it all, skip episodes you find boring or just skip the entire show. Personally I can't stand any episodes about the clone troopers or random jedi missions but I love the episodes where Padme does political espionage, like when she and Ahsoka have to deal with the corrupt "banking clan".

S1E1

Attached: Werejustclonessir.jpg (680x578, 51.51K)

Rookies

>I can't stand any episodes about the clone troopers or random jedi missions
This is most of them until Darth Maul's arcs.

I'm on S3E7. It gets better.

Attached: 1639674041042.png (640x362, 176.61K)

It doesn't. It's not that it's for children, it's just that it's bad.

Sounds like a load of bullshit you incels spew for any post-prequels Star Wars shit you don't like.

Imagine all the bad parts of star wars, except it's written for literal 5 year olds

>>I can't stand any episodes about the clone troopers or random jedi missions
>This is most of them until Darth Maul's arcs.
And I hate Darth Maul too.

>And I hate Darth Maul too.
kill yourself

It only gets really good around s3, u liked all of it, but it doesn't have the strongest writing at the start. I think there's a guide somewhere that lays out all the arcs and suggests the best ones, if you want that.

>whew just came off a real kino episode about Obi Wan! Time to watch the next one!
>it’s a fucking 4 fucking episode story arc centered just around r2d2 and c3po or jar jar

Attached: 2916046B-67B1-48F5-84BF-D2ADC89D30F0.jpg (674x338, 35.61K)

Struggling with this right now. I have never seen it before, but wanted to at least give it a chance since it's one of the few things outside of the movies that is still considered canon these days. I watched the first few episodes and it is very much a kid's show. Everyone speaks so highly of it, but I doubt if I can make it through the whole thing.

>saw the movie when it came out and even as a kid i knew it was total garbage
>watched half of the first season a decade later and every single episode was trash
>most of the dialogue was literal quotes of lines from the movies
>fans keep saying "it gets so good later on"
Nah, it's a poorly-written children's television show that appeals to the type the retard fans who jizzed their pants when they saw darth vader have le epic battle scene at the end of Rogue One. I feel bad for zoomers if this is what they look back fondly on.

Attached: 1649478795647.jpg (657x527, 37.14K)

Skip to season 4.

>I feel bad for zoomers if this is what they look back fondly on.
We don't think about you at all, incel.

The truth is TCW literally never gets good. The quality never stops being uneven. All throughout the show there are fucking garbage story arcs strewn around even the strongest seasons. Even in the final season, which had literal fucking years to get right and be as kino as possible, has a mandated GARBAGE arc in the middle of it even though it only has 3 story arcs. The truth is that what Dave Filoni thinks is good and what is actually good are often two different things. His faggotry never gets ironed out of the production and he indulges himself all the way to the end.

You should honestly just skip arcs. Look up a guide online. The only real important 100% important storylines are Ventress and Maul’s, and the clones post season 4. Even Anakin gets a bunch of retarded bullshit filler.

>"I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS"
I get it already shut up

Season 3 Episode 2
There's a clone with downs that helps out normal clones defend the clone facility on Kamino while Obi Wan and Anakin fuck around with Grevious and Ventress.

Attached: 1656208361591.jpg (1080x803, 41.92K)