Dude just wanted to eat steak, not fight robits

He did nothing wrong.

>another "wtf was his problem" thread
kys already

He wanted to fuck Trinity.

Neo was a real jerk towards him

trinity was a whoooa

Textbook repressor, should've just taken her pills

he was white so he had to be evil. the only other white character was the little beta twink who gets killed early on. neo wasn't white btw.

Realistically there’s no way they actually go to the logistics trouble of jacking this retard back in, he was fucking delusional

They needed another antagonist, but from the inside. A judas.

Quite remarkable that Matrix has so much gonig on, so much drama, and three antagonists (sentinels, agents, cypher). It's really the perfect script.

>get some random empty pod in the machine fields
>jack him in
wow sounds complicated

Guys. I used to think Trinity was yuck when I was younger and a disgusting flabby bum
Now she looks yummy and has big tatties yum yum
Why dis happen

just killing him with the rest sounds much less complicated

i think the machines could have figured it out but it would have been more expedient just to ice him after he did the job

they are logical machines, why would they need to rely on tricky when doing what they agreed to do it already possible and doesn't hurt them in any way?

the user you're replying to is a dumb monkey

They recruited him few years too late, he was already gone bald. If he still had full hair he wouldn't have to grow shitty cope beard without beard genetics. And Trinity might have gave him a handjob out of pity or something.

He’s tired. Imagine it
>woken up from a simulation to find everything you know is lie
>family, lie; friends, lie; goals, hopes, thoughts, dreams, love, all lies
>everyday breakfast, lunch, and dinner are the same Fallout 4 tier instmash except in liquid form
>it’s always abnormally cold
>you and everyone you know smell horrible due to lack of proper hygiene and multi-racial orgies
>no sunlight, ever
>everyday, for decades on end, you fight a seemingly endless war, which, even if you win, you still have no sunlight
Or the alternative
>be a rich and famous actor eating steaks and doing whatever you want in a false-reality that’s still real enough to fool your five senses
Ignorance can be bliss

>le logical good boy machinerinos
they have literally zero incentive to help him. they don’t have feelings. the word of the machines is worth shit. they’re unfeeling robots and do not care about a handshake deal.
retard

He had no problem, she was a hooah and that wasn’t his kid.

would have been cool if he made an appearance as an engram in the 4th movie just to taunt neo
instead we get the fat comic relief guy

>they’re unfeeling robots
exactly my point, why would they be all tricky and stab the guy helping them in the back

He's the 90's equivalent of a bugman