IMAGINE drinking on the job

IMAGINE drinking on the job

Attached: bond drinking.png (1368x912, 1.3M)

Imagine drinking in general

Attached: leaving-las-vegas.jpg (700x1049, 34.39K)

i've drank with my manager on the job

What a life it would be

IMAGINE jobbing on the drink

what job?

waiter ata shitty restaurant

Sounds comfy

> three measures of Gordon's, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet, shaken very well over ice until it's cold, with a long, thin slice of lemon peel
> six of them

what did he mean by this?

only time I got drunk on the job is when our almighty CEO visited our branch and ordered multiple bottles of the most expensive wine at the fanciest restaurant all paid with the company's credit card
incredible confidence for someone who spends millions on bullshit projects and missed the target revenue by 20%

my company has a keg friday but I'm not allowed to participate

Imagine not getting druk at home every single day

One time I got blasted the night before work and accidentally took my piss bottle instead of my drink bottle to work. Happy I'm not an alcoholic anymore

Same here. Boss dosen't tell us it's okay to drink on the job, but as long as we're discreet about it, it's tolerated.

I don't understand who is supplying you fat little goons with alcohol when you're only 14 years old

every fucking day, working as a consultant is so fucking boring and its easy, so its not like I need to be sober for it.

Very based

So whats everyone drinking and watching today?

Cheap beer/Harlan County USA

That's a good mix. If you enjoy the film, check out picrel. It's a excellent piece of non-fiction.

Attached: 51DtUNOE9iL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (322x499, 26.5K)

Can't understand why people drink alcohol. For 2h buzz you get several hour of terrible side effects