Living in a big city is LE BAD

>living in a big city is LE BAD

Attached: 040E8FA3-7F3B-4975-A63B-86D713A1659B.jpg (300x416, 67.31K)

If that's what you thought the film's message was I'm sorry to inform you that you are retarded.

I could watch all office and apartment scenes forever. I can't describe what I liked about them, they just fascinated me. They felt like those strange, slightly stressful dreams I sometimes have.

Makes sense because the movie is about dreams

>Movie is called "Brazil"
>It's not about Brazil

Attached: 1602917766501.jpg (1200x675, 170.85K)

>This place was a métallurgie city, where everything was covered by a gray metallic dust... Even the beach was completely covered by dust, it was really dusky. The sun was going down and was very beautiful. The contrast was extraordinary. I had this image of a man sitting there in this sordid beach with a portable radio, tuned in those strange escapist Latin songs like Brazil. The music took him away somehow and made the world seem less blue to him.
The image of an old british drunkard that has never left Liverpool listening about a beautiful sunny, flowery far away land speaks to the human soul. Gilliam is a poet.

Yes it is, what are you some kind of idiot?

Gilliam's films are so fucking whiny
>oh my god everything is so hopeless and... IS THAT A ROW OF FILING CABINETS?! SO MUCH BUREAUCRACY I'M GOING INSAAAANE

yeah the last thread about brazil was some guy who could not accept he was a zoomie retard so compared to that this is just obvious bait

>false flag terrorist attack happens
>hava nagila starts playing
What did they mean by this?

how do you fly in your dreams?
>usually feel very light, can do elegant, high jumps
>concentrate hard, push myself from within my center and manage to glide
>always slowly loose height, but if I start to concentrate harder, can regain height
>after a while, fly high enough to not have to concentrate anymore
>wake up
>feel tired and a bit exhausted
I blame video games for this

daily reminder there is special Brazil american cut

Based

I imagine strong gravitational pull in the direction I want to fly to. Then I am falling like a skydiver towards it and it's hard to steer. I blame the Kurt MDK 2 levels and having imagined an x-men that can control gravity as a kid.

>strong gravitational pull in the direction I want to fly to
that sounds cool
>Then I am falling like a skydiver towards it and it's hard to steer
I wonder, why is there always a catch when flying in dreams?

I don't think I've ever flown in a dream.

When you're led down in bed try practice this while still awake. Close your eyes and imagine that you are spinning in place. Really feel it. Then imagine you and your bed are spinning. Keep going until the room feels like it is spinning in your mind.

alright, sounds interesting, but it better won't fuck me up like those guys from the tulpa greentexts

my dreams are never cool like that, im mostly just in an uncomfortable situation with someone who is long gone from my life, then I get horny then i usually die somehow

it is bad tho :^)

>I wonder, why is there always a catch when flying in dreams?
I guess it's easier to dream something real and familiar and then exaggerate it.
In the process we dream up other details associated with it, like all jumps need to come down and skydivers can't sharply change directions without spinning out.

good intentionally obtuse OP