/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Rest in Piss edition

previous thread

Attached: zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeigler.jpg (1280x720, 424.04K)

so the main villain is dead
what now?
will they cross over into BB?
will they continue the Gene storyline?

my prediction is that they will have 5 episodes or something dealing with the fallout
90% montages of Jimmy and Kim working, footage of their morning routines and talking to their clients
then the last 2 episodes we get some Gene stuff
what a shame

Like Walt, Saul was the main villain the whole time

I'm kinda hoping it ends with some trial
seeing Jimmy defend himself or something one last time would be kino

This was a great episode and I literally can't believe from the midseason they wrapped all of that up in one episode. I thought we'd have much more to go but wow.

Now we show the degradation of Saul's relationship with Kim. She won't be able to get over this and the after-trauma of nearly having to kill someoen in cold blood.

I think we're going to see Jimmy be tied in closer to Gus now because "they owe him." He obviously knows he can trust Jimmy now and likewise Mike since the lengths they've gone to protect him etc.

The Jesse/Walt shit will probably be once the lab is fully open and a jump to their timeline when they arrive now that we know there's 2 dead bodies in there (and a third murder soon to happen when he box cuts the guard dude in BB) it's a lot more ominous.

Not sure how else they tie it together. Either Kim runs or just cuts ties and one day he calls her for help in the future timeline.

What would his max sentence be anyway? 5-10 years? What did he do anyway aside from help launder money and make connections for Walt.

Fucking sling didn't DVR the episode.

SON UNAS PUTAS

That might have been one of my favorite episodes.

Gus Chad keeps winning

Attached: FB_IMG_1651690636490.jpg (1542x1080, 92.25K)

what was Lalo's IQ?

Kim probably has to relocate. I doubt they kill her Saul would be too traumatized. He speaks about dissolving the 2 prior unions in BB. So perhaps Kim gets out, fakes a suicide or disappearance or whatever with the vacuum cleaner guy. Maybe they meet up in the future maybe not. I don't know how that future timeline will end.

>Kim probably has to relocate
Why? She's made of sterner stuff than Saul. She's literally solid.

I doubt Gus wants anything to do with Jimmy and Kim lol. I'm not saying he'd probably would have had them killed but I'm pretty sure if Mike didn't know who they were Gus would be a little more harsh on them. Them forgetting about the whole situation is probably the best for both parties involved. They don't really owe him anything, if Gus wanted them to do something I doubt he would even think of using that as an excuse lol
Also I just assumed the Jesse/Walt shit was gonna be a pre-opening flashfoward like it happened so many times in Better Call Saul already

Kim's murderous loyalty

Attached: 1536623425728.jpg (1200x900, 125.92K)

>He speaks about dissolving the 2 prior unions in BB
The creators outright stated they are going to ignore saul talking about “his wives” in breaking bad. They even gave Jimmy two previous marriages to try and cover up those inconsistencies.

Gus is probably going to make Jimmy do cartel lawyer and bagman-type dirty work including laundering drug money which will then setup why he's an old hand at it in Breaking Bad.

> will they cross over into BB?
will they continue the Gene storyline?

Yes and yes

Gus Gang policy is to bury goons elsewhere. Fring was ambushed by Lalo who killed like 4 of his Gus Goons. None of those Gus Goons were buried with Howie and Lalo.

doubt it
Saul doesn’t even know Gus’s name in breaking bad.

they look so frail

Attached: gus and mike.jpg (2049x1333, 107.4K)

I want to rest in Kim's piss if you know what I mean

HAW

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-135947~2.png (996x1080, 220.54K)

right but he can very easily send mike to basically say, "my boss, who will remain nameless, who saved your ass from lalo wants you to do X and if you don't we can make your life difficult". and what is he gonna say, no?

>will they continue the Gene storyline?

i think that's why the Lalo thig ended so suddenly.
it's gon b gud.

why was the latest episode so dark? I couldn't see shit

Attached: 1639172279974.jpg (620x519, 171.31K)

Uhh...Gusbros? I-I thought he only looked fat because of the vest? I-Is this a doctored image?

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-140806~2.png (721x1344, 384.23K)

It was night time and in a basement