/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

ES SUY- ack! edition
Previous:

Attached: 1655636781844.png (1057x720, 512.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gPBmDptqlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what will ep 13 be called?

I’m on season 5 episode 2 and Mike just fucking told Kaylee YOU ARE DONE holy shit this show is a meme now

Attached: 9D7EDF2E-5B23-42D9-974B-866DFA347F3B.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

mikeposters, on me
nice and easy... we don't wanna spook the jannies

Attached: solidsquad.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>hmmmm waltuh.... have i ever told you the story about how saul's wife kim walked up to gus' house to assassinate him.... hmmm it's quite the story.... yup.... so there's this guy named lalo salamanca who caused quite the ruckus here a whole ago..... killed some hot shot lawyer in saul's appartment.... yeah howard hamlin from HHM..... it was all over the news anyway..... we ha-.... yes he was one of tuco's relatives..... anyway gus and I tried to assassinate him in mexico before this all happened.... mhm.... some solid men barged into his safe house and killed a bunch of people.... that kid nacho varga bless his soul he didn' t make it... yup.... so lalo was actually in the laundry and not in saul's house.... i send all the solid guys to come with me and left gus completely undefended in the laundry.... yup... lalo managed to kill 4 of my solid guys in quick succession using a handgun..... no more half measures waltuh...
>snores

Attached: FWdLvMJX0AQkfC_.jpg (1200x707, 242.89K)

>Over and Out
>Live and Learn
>Said and Done
one of these

Wolves and Sheep

cope and seethe, because vincel hack writing is back

Why were mikes guys so liquid this ep? He says they are solid but they were definitely liquid, maybe even gaseous.

Better and Call and Saul

"Live and Learn". Episode ends with Jimmy finishing his prison sentence and becoming a law professor at the University of American Samoa

Winner and Loser

its weird that this showed up in like 3 episodes for the third season as this vague middleman guy for the cartel and dies never to get mentioned again but he gets a more substantial role of showing up in multiple seasons in BCS as a reoccurring character

DA BAWSE-

SHOULD BE-

SOCK-

ING MY AZZ RIGHT NOW

seriously whats the point in watching this shit show now that the best characters are dead?

Attached: lalo and howard buried.jpg (927x536, 25K)

That was a great episode.

It was an uncontrollable situation, and they were stretched thin.

Piss and Shidd

what an awful fate

Kim being ready to murk a guy for Jimmy is the most romantic thing she's done for him and now they're going to have to split up

MY DADDY AND MY MOMMY
AND MY DADDY AND MY MOOOMMEEE
DA-DA-DADDY AND MY MOMMY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62.6K)

chuck's seed and feed

Attached: sneed's shreddder.jpg (287x366, 37.86K)

When are the nitpicker redditors gonna leave so we can discuss our kino?

Attached: a12d403f97fd71e2191b8a18918ea709.png (1118x338, 56.11K)

>I guess... I Better Call Saul™

Attached: 1657606000555.jpg (1920x1080, 156.22K)

Comfy familia restaurante

Attached: https___hiddenremote.com_files_2018_08_Nacho-Better-Call-Saul-850x560.jpg (736x485, 37.85K)

Yeah and Why?

Why are they holding hands? Is that supposed to symbolize something?

Attached: 1657566865207.jpg (1024x879, 74.04K)

>I'M ACTING!

Attached: I'M ACTING!.webm (1920x1080, 984.3K)

was there a point to kim talking to gus on the phone? he just seemed impressed with saul talking eduardo out of something

ALL I WANTED WAS TO SEE HER NAAAAKEEEEEEEED

There were so many balls dropped. These guys were not solid.

>Letting Mike take point in the Lalo raid
>Not calling Mike when Gus took them to the laundromat
>Not securing the perimeter when entering the laundromat
>Not watching their 6 when entering the laundromat
>Not keeping at least 1 man outside to call for backup incase of total wipeout

These guys are NOT the guys. Mike had guys, and they were with Mike.

Does Vince have the guts to make the finale good? Let Saul get away with it and in the bahamas with based Kimmie?

Gus knew that meant that it was only a diversion

Funny you should say that, user. That's what they're doing.

Live And Learn
Every main character teams up with their doppelgangers to take down a giant space lizard before it crashes into Earth

I think he picked up that Lalo didn't really care who he sent to try and kill him because it was a diversion.

oh no no no

Attached: bravo.png (606x165, 13.28K)

Like how killer and victim will be found in the future and globohomo archeologists of the future will assume they are gay lovers

youtube.com/watch?v=3gPBmDptqlQ

What episode is this from?

I think Lalo being talked out of his plan piqued to Gus that it probably wasn't his plan at all

"My Daddy and My Mommy"

>gus's run in the dark while lalo fails to shoot him is so fucking stupid
haha i cant believe people actually like this show

Attached: 1635194950175.jpg (231x218, 6.59K)