The worst film you ever paid money to see. What is it?

The worst film you ever paid money to see. What is it?

Attached: DM (4).jpg (1080x1350, 190.91K)

Attached: 99786 (1).jpg (800x1122, 126.31K)

I don't pay money.
Cheaper for most stores to allow thievery than to pay for security.

master of disguise is the only time i walked out of a cinema

THR3E

Meet the Spartans
So vehemently unfunny half the theatre walked out
The only time I've seen more of the theatre walk out was during Midsommar's ending

The sequel to Rocky where some pavement ape is the main character.

>was during Midsommar's ending
....shouldn't they leave when a film is over?

Lucy
The fifth Die Hard
Les Miserables
Gangster Squad

The second Alice in Wonderland live action

song to song, fucking horrible movie

I didn't pay money to see it because I had a friend that worked at the theater and he got movie tickets for free, but unfortunately I sat through the entire runtime of Transformers 5

Hancock
So bad the people leaving the previous screening were telling us to spare our time

It was so bad I can't remember. I'm not kidding.
Some summer cash grab with a tough guy trope like Deniro or Pacino or something. They weren't the main character though.
It was circa 2009 to 2013.
A main character nuts in a hooker. She's shown wiping off her cooter.
That's the only detail I remember. The rest was generic tough guy shooty blow up stuff.

I'd went to see it with a guy I knew from high shcool. I hated that fucking faggot but didn't ghost him until some years later because shitty friend is better than no friends. lol k. A dad had brought little kids to see this hard R flick. They kept kicking the seats. Can't believe I paid for that miserable experience.

Aliens vs Predator Requiem

I have one like this too. My friends and I walked out about halfways in. I cannot remember what it was though. Annoying actually

Why did you pay money to see it then. It's blatantly obvious who the main character was.

Epic movie
the departed
corps bride
Dunkirk
Alice in wonderland
little Nicky
American pie 2

Attached: bye.gif (220x220, 80.47K)

Attached: Darkness (2002).jpg (960x1440, 134.22K)

Alice in Wonderland 2010. Fuck me what a wretched time. Couldn't believe Burton had lost his mojo that badly.

Attached: Alice-in-Wonderland-alice-in-wonderland-2010-33370028-1687-905.png (1687x905, 3.75M)

rango
or maybe spawn.

Shallow Hal

Matrix 3
or maybe Constant gardener