Butcher takes a little bit of temp v

>butcher takes a little bit of temp v
>suddenly able to go toe to toe with homelander
if this is the case, then how strong actually is homelander? is it possible his true strength is overblown by vaught?

Attached: F68038FC-96F0-42D8-8EC0-663DA628063D.jpg (707x344, 225.44K)

What if your question has no answer?
It's fiction. The writer(s) can make up whatever, whenever.

He won the genetic supes lottery.

yeah but hughie was also able to land 2 solid punches on him

No. It's just that the writers are dog water

Shit writing. Shit show.

You know what dog food tastes like?

Butcher is Homelander's equal and opposite, I'm fine with him getting Homelander-tier powers for this brief Temporary V arc, but I hope none of the Boys get superpowers again

Seth Rogen has to do with this shit show, what the fuck do You expect? It's kike shit

>muh powerlevels
kys

the writers clearly don't think about this show as much as the viewers

Get these 2nd grade discussions out of here, you literal manchild.

Why did he stop SOVLdier Boy from killing his wife's son's father? Why does he love his wife's son so much?

That's what the entire show is about you stupid subhuman

Because it jumped the shark and is now shounenshit for manchildren

>if this is the case, then how strong actually is homelander
you can ask this in the opposite direction too: how strong is supe butcher? when hughie juices, he gets the power to basically run away really fast. he manifests his cowardly nature. when butcher juices, he manifests his desire to fight homelander. as such, the power he gains is [ironically] identical to homelander's.

the implication is temp v manifests the person's core intentions as their super power. it doesn't say anything about homelander's strength but rather butcher's motivation

I'm sharing a board with people so stunted, their interests are what mine where in elementary school. Smh.

Attached: 1644360542414.png (469x452, 284.17K)

>gay r*ddit frog
>Smh
You're still mentally a child

>no u

Attached: 1558554519669.png (600x536, 253.27K)

Are people really liking this shit show version that completly throws out the story of the comics and actually liking it?
I droped it after the first season when i found out the boys didnt have compound V.

Not what I posted, you brain dead faggot

>There are still people who complain about it not being faithful
>These same people very rarely go into specifics because, outside of Black Noir, the comic is objectively worse
You should be happy that something as obscure and with such bad comic art actually got a TV adaption.

this is actually the correct answer but none or you fags will listen. do you not remember what butcher said to maeve? that V “makes him more me”.

this is not powerlevelfaggotry. if maeve could've 1v1'd homelander this whole time, why didn't she just kill him all the way back in season 1? it's not just inconsistent power levels, it's a blatant massive plothole.

>the comic is objectively worse
Nah your just happy that they dumbed down the show to your level because the comics made you think too much.

kek it never gets old how losers will try to feel superior over reading a garbage comic or book that gets a tv show or movie adaptation